14. Nate’s dad’s note:
I overheard your phone conversation with Mike last night about your plans to come out to me. The only thing I need you to plan is to bring home OJ and bread after class. We are out, like you now. I’ve known you were gay since you were six. I’ve loved you since you were born.
P.S. Your mom and I think you and Mike make a cute couple.”
22. Friendship finding a way:
“Caleb’s buddy Ike missed him very much and when I went to the kids room earlier today and played with Ike for a bit, he asked how Caleb was doing and so did Caleb’s other friend Casey. We said out goodbyes and I headed back to Caleb’s room. Ike rolled over in his wheelchair and knocked on the door and wanted to come say hello. Caleb is on double doors and is unable to leave the room so I grabbed some rubber gloves and a controller and gave it to Ike outside the glass, now they are having a blast playing Call of Duty. Love seeing these guys smiling and just being kids.”
30. This important correction:
“I got to tackle the official “#1 worst portrait tattoo in the world” today. The man who got it went on to tell me the story behind the portrait; He had just married his beautiful wife and not even three months afterwards she was killed in a horrible house fire accident leaving him to raise their three children alone. He went to a local tattoo studio to memorialize his wife and was left with this abomination. He drove all the way to my studio, Empire Ink, and I gifted the entire project to him for free. Now he has closure and I have an amazing story to add to my portfolio!”
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.