1. Facebook doesn't give you any respect.
2. This is how people picture New Zealand...
5. When it really looks more like this:
8. It's hard to get anything done when your country is a shining beacon of freedom:
9. Or when you have no worries:
10. Or when you underestimate the running speed of a herd of sheep:
11. Or the size of a moa:
12. When you see people complaining about how hot it is in the June and July all you can say is:
13. You understand how devastatingly accurate this map is:
14. And you're constantly wondering who put the 12-year-old in charge of naming all of New Zealand:
16. And in charge of writing headlines:
17. And who is the creative genius who named this store?
18. The criminals are way too polite:
19. And the coroners party way too hard:
20. Even the buses want you to have a good time:
21. There's so much wildlife that it gets harder every day to tell them apart:
22. Yeah, nah, you use this phrase way too much:
23. If you've ever been to Avondale, you know this is a totally legitimate concern:
24. And this is an everyday sight:
25. In conclusion:
(P.S. We're looking for editors in New Zealand/Australia: Apply here!)