1. The YKK on your zipper stands for Yoshida Kogyo Kabushikigaisha.
2. A blue whale’s heart is so big that a small child can swim through its veins.
5. The dot over a “j” or an “i” is called a “tittle.”
6. And the metal part on a pencil is called a “ferrule.”
7. These two guys are voiced by the same person.
13. A flamboyance is a group of flamingos.
18. The Humpty Dumpty rhyme never says he’s an egg.
19. The groove located in the middle of the place above your lips is called a “philtrum.”
21. A strawberry is not actually a berry, but a banana is.
And this is what a wild banana looks like.
22. This is how pineapples grow.
24. The Ottoman Empire still existed the last time the Chicago Cubs won a World Series.
- A Cincinnati zoo is defending its decision to kill a gorilla after a boy fell into an exhibit.
- Former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said Edward Snowden performed a "public service" leaking surveillance secrets.
- The GOP spent years building a Latino outreach project. Now Republicans worry it died with Donald Trump's nomination.