8. An infinite number of mathematicians walk into a bar. The first orders a beer, the second orders half a beer, the third orders a quarter of a beer, and so on.
After the seventh order, the bartender pours two beers and says, “You fellas ought to know your limits.”
10. Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and, with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath.
This made him a super calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.
16. An MIT linguistics professor was lecturing his class the other day. “In English,” he said, “a double negative forms a positive. However, in some languages, such as Russian, a double negative remains a negative.
But there isn’t a single language, not one, in which a double positive can express a negative.”
A voice from the back of the room piped up, “Yeah, right.”
Read more here!
- Donald Trump just announced he will "totally accept" the election results….if he wins.
- People are really pissed over this "Grab Her By The Brain" campaign based on Donald Trump's comments about women.
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.