4. The “Caught In The Back Of A Live News Broadcast” situation:
9. The devastating “Cat Rejection” situation:
10. The “Actual Awkward Penguin” situation:
13. The “Still Going Through Puberty” situation:
14. The “Fist Bump Or High-Five” situation:
15. The “Nirvana Meeting Charles Barkley” situation:
16. The “Polar Bear Crash And Burn” situation:
17. The “Three-Way Handshake” situation:
18. The “Reporter Caught Red Handed” situation:
19. The “Donald Trump And Bill O’Reilly Failing Miserably At The Wave” situation:
20. The “Spiderman Flying Out Of Your Butt” situation:
21. But there is nothing more awkward than the “Middle School Dance” situation:
- Donald Trump's pick for commerce secretary, Wilbur Ross, admitted at his confirmation hearing he once employed an undocumented immigrant as a household worker.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gasses are to blame ♨️️🌍
- President Obama commuted Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for giving classified documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- "Will & Grace" will return with a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing, Eric McCormack, and Sean Hayes will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom.