4. The “Caught In The Back Of A Live News Broadcast” situation:
9. The devastating “Cat Rejection” situation:
10. The “Actual Awkward Penguin” situation:
13. The “Still Going Through Puberty” situation:
14. The “Fist Bump Or High-Five” situation:
15. The “Nirvana Meeting Charles Barkley” situation:
16. The “Polar Bear Crash And Burn” situation:
17. The “Three-Way Handshake” situation:
18. The “Reporter Caught Red Handed” situation:
19. The “Donald Trump And Bill O’Reilly Failing Miserably At The Wave” situation:
20. The “Spiderman Flying Out Of Your Butt” situation:
21. But there is nothing more awkward than the “Middle School Dance” situation:
- Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe will visit Pearl Harbor in Hawaii later this month — the first Japanese leader to do so.
- Donald Trump has picked retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson to be his secretary of housing and urban development.
- Jill Stein has filed a federal lawsuit in Pennsylvania for statewide recount of the 2016 election, after she withdrew a request in state court.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏