1. A turtle having sex with a shoe:
2. A ticklish camel:
3. A lamb saying “yeahhhh”:
4. A death metal rooster:
5. A broken goat:
6. And one that’s screaming for his buddy Bob:
7. A Boston Terrier getting his stomach grabbed:
8. A cat barking like a dog:
9. A human saying “ha ha ha”:
10. A cat saying “NO.”:
11. And a goose marching band:
And now you’ve heard everything!
- Thousands of people hit the streets Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Today is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia, in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.