11. …And Left a Trail of 13x More Bits of Information Than There Are Grains of Sand on the Earth.
That’s quite the digital paper trail. This year, we collected 1 zetabyte of data (37% of all the digital data that’s ever been collected). That’s 10^21 bytes, or 9.44 × 10^21 0s and 1s, which is 13x more than the number of grains of sand on the earth.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into the nation's capital for the Women's March on Washington 👭 💖