1. This flop from Brazilian striker Fred was rewarded with a penalty kick — that Brazil then scored to give them their first lead in a 3-1 win over Croatia.
Japanese referee Yuichi Nishimura also gave Croatian defender Dejan Lovren a yellow card on the play.
2. You got lucky, Brazil.
- The Republican health care bill is all but dead after President Trump asked Speaker Paul Ryan to scrap a vote when it was clear it wouldn't pass.
- Paul Ryan was forced to admit that "Obamacare is the law of the land" after the failure of the Republican health care bill.
- It's time for Ivanka Trump to "stand for women" against Republican health care policies, says Planned Parenthood president Cecile Richards.
- Donald Trump had a photo op in a semitruck. The photos were too good not to become a meme — and the internet delivered 🚛👍