2. If you lived in Costa Rica, you’d always have great surf nearby.
12. Here, people are always outdoors, doing amazing things.
Like going on canopy tours, which are really popular in Costa Rica.
13. It’s no surprise that with a country like this, Costa Rica’s also of the greenest countries on Earth.
16. And there’s one more reason to be excited about Costa Rica: If you lived here, you’d be celebrating the Ticos.
17. Who won Group D, and then beat Greece to make the round of eight.
18. We get it Costa Rica. Your country is pretty amazing — both on and off the fields.
19. No matter what happens in this World Cup, we know: You’ve already won.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.