Pareidolia (/pærɨˈdoʊliə/ parr-i-doh-lee-ə) is a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant, Common examples include seeing images of faces in everyday objects, such as…
1. This BBQ Grill:
2. This coffee lid:
3. This filing cabinet:
4. This drainage thing on the sidewalk:
5. This metal thing:
6. This sink:
7. This house:
8. This building:
9. This chair:
10. These green peppers:
11. This radiator:
12. This ceramic thing:
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.