We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pack of SpaceSaver vacuum storage bags for giving you back SO much storage space. Fill up a bag with clothes, towels, or other linens, suck out the air, and watch the pile shrink down to a fraction of its original size!
Each pack includes a travel hand pump to pull the air out, but you can also use your vacuum!
Read BuzzFeed editor Maitland Quitmeyer's praise for these space savers:
"The plastic is thick, the bags rarely re-inflate, and I feel confident that everything is safe and secure when stored inside. When you take things out, just give anything a quick steam if super wrinkled and it's ready to wear! Take it from this Virgo, my closet game is forever changed!!! Seasonal closet transitions = a breeze with these."
Need more convincing? Check out Maitland's full Spacesaver vacuum storage bags review!
Get a six-pack from Amazon for $22.94+ (available in four sizes and as a variety pack).
2. A four-tier slim storage rack because every nook and cranny (even that awkward space between the fridge and the wall) has the potential to offer your small space some extra storage.
Promising review: "Perfect for small spaces! I lack much storage space in my kitchen. This shelf is perfect because it’s so compact but has a good amount of extra storage space. It was very easy to assemble, well made, and perfect for spices and cans of food! I think I might purchase another one for my bathroom toiletries and things like that. Very happy with this purchase!" —BarbieLee
Get it from Amazon for $29.99 (available in three colors).
3. An iron corner clothing bar to preform the ultimate magic trick — creating closet space out of a formerly useless corner!
It comes with dry-wall fasteners for you to hang it up!
Promising review: "I moved into a new house and I was lucky enough to get the bedroom with no closet. I was destined for doom. That is until I found this great product. I purchased two bars and placed one above the other. I couldn't be happier with the result. Each bar holds a significant amount of weight. I packed each bar full with heavy clothes and it continues to prove how sturdy it is!" —Sasha
Get it from Amazon for $29.99.
4. An over-the-door shoe organizer that'll turn the back of any door into a perfect place for everything from shoes to cleaning supplies, while clearing up a lot of cabinet space at the same time.
Promising review: "Having no place to store my shoes was driving me nuts, and I was always tripping over shoes. I wasn’t sure if the pockets in the organizer would be large enough for my Crocs, but they fit perfectly when I put the shoes in heel first. I was able to get two pairs of sneakers in the last two sets of pockets, as well. The pockets seem to be well-made and I’m confident that this shoe organizer will last." —A. Roach
Get it from Amazon for $8.97+ (available in three colors).
5. A toothbrush station so you can clear the counter or cabinet space that's currently dedicated to teeth brushing tools and replace it with a wall-mounted unit that stores and dispenses the perfect amount of toothpaste on your brushes every time. It's much more sanitary than leaving uncovered brushes out *AND* it conveniently holds four rinse cups.
It holds five toothbrushes and the two toothpaste dispensers use vacuum tech to get every last drop out of the tube.
Promising review: "You need one! I love this! So easy to install and holds nice and tight to the wall. The toothbrushes sit nicely in the holder and are easy for my kids to grab. The two gargle cups are nice but we added little Dixie cups to ours instead. The toothpaste function works really well and isn’t messy for our kids. I highly recommend this!" —Sarah C.
Get it from Amazon for $16.97+ (available in three colors).
6. A bathroom over-toilet storage cabinet if the single medicine cabinet in your bathroom just isn't proving spacious enough for all your toiletries and extra TP.
Promising review: "Good price, good quality, good appearance, good functionality, plenty of clearance around the bowl in all directions, etc. Lots of other review talked about the time required to assemble and that there we so many pieces...if you can put together ANYTHING from IKEA, then you can put this together. Instructions were amazing, parts were very organized and clearly laid out in individual bags. Each instruction showed you how many pieces were needed for the step (think Lego instructions)." —Bennett Wetherald
Get it from Amazon for $109.95 (available in two colors).
7. An under-cabinet macramé produce hammock for giving your avocados a place to rest until they're ripe enough to use, and clearing a lot of counter space in the process.
KnappsKnots is a San Diego-based Etsy shop creating gorgeous macramé home decor and storage solutions.
Promising review: "Gaining tiny house counter space has never been cuter! Better than I expected and it included all hardware! Love it!" —Mariko Kinikin
8. These height-adjustable shoe stackers because you've got 99 pairs of shoes and only one teeny tiny closet to store them in. These will practically double your shelf space by stacking your shoes one on top of the other.
Promising review: "Blown away at the space these create! I have so many shoes and these are a godsend. They’re a little hard to click together but as long as you pick what height you want they are extremely sturdy. I have wedged sneakers that are really heavy and these hold them up and don’t wobble. For the price and the number of holders it comes with I have not a single regret! My closet is so much more organized now!" —Jenny Sunga
Get a 20-pack from Amazon for $33.99 (also available in black).
9. A pack of adjustable furniture risers to bump up your bed and double (even triple!) your available storage space. These ones stack so you can customize the level of height you want.
I've owned these bed risers since college and they are still in use today on my NYC apartment bed. They are VITAL for creating additional under-bed storage and can be stacked to create even more height. I haven't exactly been precious with my set and they have survived many many moves and look pretty much the same as the day I got them.
Get an eight-pack from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in three colors).
10. A genius T-shirt roll holder that holds up to 16 shirts and makes picking out what to wear a lot easier than digging through the depths of your probably-too-full drawers.
The Roll Keeper is a Kelso, Washington-based small biz owned by Traci. Traci has been crafting for over 40 years and created her roll storage design to help organize vinyl, soon realizing that it was the perfect organizational solution for much more. Her shop has versions for bottles, wrapping paper, pens, and more.
This handy organizer solver BuzzFeed editor Mallory Mower's folding woes:
"Before getting this I was driving myself up the wall with my bad folding habits. I basically shoved all my shirts into the storage drawers under my bed, because I have a teeny tiny closet (the picture above gives you a solid idea of how small it is). This has given me a massive amount of clothing storage I didn't have before. The quality is stellar and Traci is 10/10 the most thoughtful person I've purchased a product from!"
11. A roll-up multipurpose drying rack so you can dry your dishes without losing an ounce of precious counter space. It can also be used as a prep board, flat colander, and trivet in case it wasn't already functional enough for ya.
It's heat-resistant up to 400 degrees Fahreheit and can be tossed in the dishwasher for easy cleaning.
Promising review: "It is incredibly versatile and a wonderful addition to our kitchen. So far I have used it for drying large items over the sink, filling a pot when the sink was already full, and as a counter trivet for a hot pan, and it performs beautifully in all these roles. The metal rods are strong and sturdy enough to hold heavy items, long enough to span our sink from multiple angles, and best of all, it rolls up for easy storage when not in use. All around a great kitchen tool, and I'll never be without one again." —T. Eicher
Get it from Amazon for $23.98+ (available in two sizes).
12. A set of shelf dividers if you need a way to keep your mile-high piles of towels, jeans, and leggings from tumbling into each other and creating one messy super pile.
Promising review: "I love these! I just have a shelf on top of my closet. I keep my leggings there. These dividers separate the leggings and make everything so much more organized. I’m buying more to do my linen closet! You need these!" —Lynn Blue
Get a pair from Amazon for $10.34+ (available in two colors).
13. AND a drawer divider set to maximize the space you have by ensuring that every square inch is being used to the fullest. Plus, they'll help you skip the part of the morning where you make yourself late digging for that perfect pair of socks.
This set includes four bins: a six-cell (for scarves and ties), an eight-cell (for underwear, briefs, and ties), a seven-cell (for bras), and a 24-cell (for socks).
Promising review: "No matter how neatly I fold my bras and underwear, they always seem to become a big jumble in the drawer. These organizers are perfect for keeping everything in place, and you won't forget about those items you own that end up buried at the back." —M. Hanson
Get a four-piece set from Amazon for $14.97 (available in seven colors).
14. A hidden bookshelf for getting your collection of books out of those cardboard boxes and onto the walls where you can see and enjoy them without sacrificing floor space to a bulky bookshelf.
15. A three-tier rolling utility cart because any space can be storage space if you're creative enough. This metal organizer is just the thing to transform a seemingly useless corner into an all-in-one station for books, toiletries, or your mug collection.
Promising review: "I spent quite some time looking for a storage cart for my towels and etc. in the bathroom. I came across this product and decided to give it a shot. The installation process was much quicker than I anticipated. No tool was needed throughout the entire process, and I assembled this product within minutes. Overall, this is a great product if you are looking for a storage cart that is sturdy, light, and inexpensive. Definitely recommend it!" —Aleexleung
Get it from Amazon for $39.99+ (available in four colors).
16. A wall-mounted organizing rack that'll transform piles of hard-to-store tools (looking at you, brooms and rakes) with five slots and six hooks that can support a whopping 35 pounds.
All the instructions and mounting hardware to install are included!
Promising review: "Repeat customer! I purchased one to organize the garden tools (rake, hoe, cultivator, shovel, etc.) in our garage, and by alternating the tops of the tools up/down was able to fit them neatly in the holder. I liked it so much that I'm going to install another next to it for the other items. The hooks are a nice feature to hold our gloves and a simple plastic bag to hold things when needed. The installation kit was very helpful and was able to install without using a drill." —Rob C
Get it from Amazon for $9.97.
17. A set of wire shelf organizers so you can make shelves on your shelves and essentially double your available storage.
18. A square ceiling-mount shelf if the amount of available storage space in your garage is somewhere between "barely there" and "nonexistent." Not only is this shelf height-adjustable but it can hold up to 250 pounds of random yard tools and tubs of Christmas decorations.
Promising review: "I actually am using them in my two outdoor sheds so I can take advantage of the unused upper portion. They come partially assembled and are fairly easy to install. I chose not to use the large lag screws that came with it and chose to use a heavy-duty shorter wood screw. Because the rafters in the shed are only 2x4s and I wasn't putting anything too heavy on lift, that was an option. It is made so well and can be basically adjusted to any angle you have. I even hung some yard equipment from the loft. It can handle a bit of weight but be sure to follow the directions if you will be loading it up." —J.F.
Get a 45"x45" shelf from Amazon for $68.54.
19. Or a Rubbermaid Fast Track you can customize with hooks and baskets to cater to your family's exact organizational needs without breaking the bank.
20. A set of cascading hangers for putting all that empty vertical space to good use and instantly doubling your closet space without sacrificing any clothes to the donation bin.
I brought waaaayyyyy too many clothes to college (Fashion merchandising major. Sue me.) and these were the ONLY way to get all my clothes to fit in the limited closet space provided in a college dorm. It's certainly not as nice as having all your clothes hung on the rack normally because you lose some visibility and clothes on the bottom can be slightly difficult to access, but if you're desperate for space they are a true lifesaver. They're super sturdy and I never had any issues with them breaking in all four years of college.
Get a 12-pack from Amazon for $14.99+ (available in two colors).
21. A set of cube storage baskets for creating drawers where there weren't any before and giving all your clutter an attractive (and hidden) place to call home.
Promising review: "I absolutely love these bins. They fit great in my cubes and they have double handles, so if you put the cube in backwards it does not matter. These are nice and sturdy and hold my belongings really well. There is a thick cardboard cloth covered bottom that fits into each cube which ensures that it stays upright and solid. I am very pleased with these and will most likely buy more when I purchase another cube organizer." —kelsey
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $24.99 (available in eight colors).