1. "Hayden Panettiere's dance in Bring It On: All or Nothing. That’s the ultimate cringe scene!!! When she started humping the air with her hands holding an invisible pole..."
2. "In Miss Congeniality, that whole thing when Sandra Bullock sings, 'You wanna kiss me...' I love Sandra Bullock and I know it’s the part that everyone seemed to quote back then, but I can’t believe the writers made her do that."
4. "The Grammy scene in A Star Is Born. I know it's supposed to be cringey, but jeez, I could barely watch it."
5. "When Shaggy and Scooby have a fart battle in Scooby-Doo: The Movie. It's not funny to begin with, but the fact that it goes on for a whole minute? It just becomes cringeworthy by that point."
6. "That scene in Spider-Man 3 when Mary Jane comes to Harry's and they're making eggs. They're supposed to be flirting, but it feels so forced and fake. I always hated that scene."
7. "I'm showing my age, but the scene in Dream a Little Dream where Corey Feldman does a whole Michael Jackson–inspired dance thing makes me want to crawl through the floor."
8. "The basketball scene in Catwoman. The whole damn thing."
9. "The reunion scene in The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King...The excessive bloom lighting, the pointless slow motion with prolonged stares and exclamations. None of this melodrama was needed and really felt jarring."
10. "The scene in Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle where the twins they're trying to hook up with play 'battle shits,' but don't realize the guys are hiding in one of the stalls. Mortifying."
11. "In Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, when Lex Luthor shoves a Jolly Rancher inside the old man's mouth. It was odd, awkward, and just flat-out incredibly stupid."
12. "The Mad Hatter dancing at the end of the battle in Alice in Wonderland."
13. "The scene where Darth Vader screams 'NOOOOO' in Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith."
14. "The playground fight scene/dialogue in Daredevil."
15. "When Deadshot asks 'We some kind of suicide squad?' in Suicide Squad."
Some submissions have been edited for grammar and/or clarity. H/T Reddit.