12 Photos Of Freaky Things People Have In Their Houses That You Won't Be Able To Unsee
I'm not okay. :(
1. "My family used to own a small boutique. I was leaving one night about six years ago and this guy was propped against the tree outside. Creepy toes, head in his pants...he's lived in my office ever since!"
2. "We have a framed picture of the baby from the movie It's Alive from the '70s. It was in the hall on my way to my room so I had to see it every time I wanted to go to bed. It scared both me and all of my friends as a child."
3. "My grandmother had at least five of these hideous 'time out' dolls, and she would either put them against the wall or in a corner of a room. Not so pleasant when you’re only 7 years old and have to see these in the corner of your eye...Also, their faces were blank."
4. "This 1950s carved coconut head."
5. "My mom’s mannequin, Zelda. Whoever made her really 'loved' her. She has wax nipples!"
6. "This creepy child-size Santa...Except the face was worn down and the whole thing was dirty."
7. "My grandma has this freaky doll in one of her guest rooms. Apparently it was my aunt's when she was younger. I will sleep on the couch in the basement before I sleep in this room. And on the rare times I have slept in there, I made my dad pick it up and put it in the closet because I refused to even touch it."
8. "A statue that looked just like this."
9. "This horrific doll."
10. "My dad for some bizarre reason LIKED this obviously hell-forged creature as a kid, so he introduced it to me when I was little and easily traumatized. Where the other eye is I couldn't say; likely being used as a cursed object in some demon-worshipper's treasure trove."
11. "I mean..."
12. "Enough said."
Do you have a photo of something creepy in your home that you'd like to share with us? Post it in the comments section below! Your submission could be featured in a BuzzFeed Community post or video.
Some submissions have been edited for grammar and clarity.