1. A cleaning kit to make your ceramic cooktop look so shiny and flawless you can practically see yourself in it. It can easily chip away at all the boiled-over sauces that have accidentally become a permanent part of your stovetop.
The kit comes with a bottle of cleaner, a cleaning pad and a heavy-duty scraper that are all designed to break down burnt-on foods and tough stains.
Promising review: "As soon as I used this stuff, I couldn't believe it! We had a new stove that I didn't clean for months and assumed the burnt pea juice (my enemy) would just be a new stain forever. However, after one application, it was basically gone. I used the scraper that came with it and did one more small application on just that spot, and it was gone! Every time I use this it looks like my stove could be brand-new." —Christi Lambertson
Get it from Amazon for $10.99+ (available in two packaging styles).
2. An extremely popular oven cleaner with before and after results that are downright jaw-dropping. If you've had caked-on nastiness in your oven since you Thanksgiving, it's time to add to cart.
3. Or an all-natural oven scrub made with gritty pumice stone so you can really go to town on that pizza that exploded and left a mess everywhere. It'll even clean all the hard-to-reach spots on your racks and oven door that you usually overlook.
Promising review: "Finally tackled the rings on our stove top with this scrub and a reusable paper towel (as I was worried about using a scourer on an easily scratched surface) and the rings came right off! These are those 'oh, crap, the pot boiled over' rings that I ignored that lead to my stove top looking a bit crusty. The oven scrub ate them right off and left my oven and stove top looking great." —Jessie Bono
Everneat is a small Etsy shop based in Fairfield, Connecticut, that specializes in cleaning products.
Get it from Everneat on Etsy for $19.99+ (available in a glass or plastic jar).
4. A pumice cleaning stone to break down all of the nastiness in your toilet and have it looking sparkly and presentable when you have last-minute guests over.
Promising review: "I have a 19-year-old master bathroom toilet that had accumulated some nasty stains over time that regular toilet brushes and cleaning products just would not remove. I decided to try this pumice stone, figuring that the worst that could happen would be that it scratched the porcelain and I'd have to replace the toilet. Which was what I would have had to do anyway if I couldn't get the disgusting stains out. The pumice stone worked like a charm! Given the nature and severity of the stains, it required some elbow grease, but 10 minutes later, I have a new-looking bowl, and I see no signs of scratching. I am very happy with this purchase...well worth the very low price!" —Happy Retiree
Get it from Amazon for $11.99 (also available as a pack of two or four).
5. A scrubby charcoal shampoo because your scalp needs some exfoliation too! It uses charcoal to lift away impurities and unclog hair follicles while coconut oil moisturizes and prevents flakiness.
Promising review: "This product is amazing. I have sensitive skin and a frequently itchy scalp, with noticeable hair loss when shampooing. Within a week or two of using this, my scalp was far less irritated and hair loss was significantly reduced. It also leaves my hair soft and shiny." —Christina F.
Briogeo is a Black-owned, woman-owned haircare business.
Get it from Amazon for $42.
6. A wood polish and conditioner to bring your furniture back to life. Its magical blend of orange oil, beeswax, and Brazilian carnauba oil will help to break down water spots and restore wood to its former shiny glory.
Promising review: "This stuff is absolutely AMAZING. My wife and I were getting tired of looking at our worn-out cabinets and wood paneling and were very close to paying a professional thousands of dollars to refinish it all, but then we came across this product. Our paneling and cabinets were looking rough. We have two dogs that jumped up and scratched places; we also had an area that was damaged by water spots where our dog bowls were, and several other areas that were just worn from heavy traffic. This stuff was like a magic eraser for water spots, scratches, scuffs, and any other blemish. We simply wiped the product on with a paper towel and let it sit for 20 minutes before wiping it off with a clean towel. Everything looks brand new. I'm buying a couple more so we can finish our cabinets and wood paneling. We're so glad we found this product." —Kris
Get it from Amazon for $7.
7. The multifaceted, mesmerizing, and multitalented Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment, which will instantly reduce redness, brighten your skin tone, and protect you from the sun with SPF 50.
Promising review: "I’ve been looking for a concealer to enable me to go mostly makeup free. My main issue is redness and irritation. I have a very fair complexion and sensitive skin. This product exceeded my expectations in neutralizing redness on my nose and cheeks. I’m so pleased and can already tell this is going to be my new favorite skin care product. I put it on after moisturizer and under primer, then just follow up with the tiniest amount of under eye concealer and I’m good to go." —badleybratt
Get it from Sephora for $20+ (available in two sizes).
8. A bathroom cleaner made with natural ingredients to leave your tiles shining and your tub as sparkly as the day you moved in. Plus, it's free from fumes and synthetic dyes, so you won't have to worry about any mid-chore headaches.
Promising review: "I have an old shower/bathtub. I tried name-brand shower cleaners and bleach to try to clean the soap scum off the tiles and tub. I had no luck and I would cough and get sick because of how strong the smell was. I thought I would try this to save my lungs. I sprayed my entire shower and left it for about 15 minutes. Came back and rinsed off the walls and they were shiny! I've never had such a clean shower. The smell is amazing and subtle. All I smell is tea tree and it didn't affect me at all. The price is also a good deal since the bottle is pretty large." —Amber Erwin
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $12.99 (available in two sizes).
9. Or a powerful spray with 23,000 perfect ratings that will break down stubborn mold and mildew stains almost instantly. Just leave it on for about 15 seconds, then lightly wipe away to reveal what your shower is actually supposed to look like.
Promising review: "I bought this RMR spray with low expectations, even with the good reviews. I sprayed a small patch in the evening and let it sit overnight. The next morning, the grout where I had sprayed was as white as if it were brand new. I decided to spray the entire wall and part of the roof. The next day everything I sprayed had no visible mold. By the third night, I was pretty much spraying everything left in the shower. This stuff is amazing." —John Werner
Get it from Amazon for $16.99 (available in three sizes and multipacks).
10. OR! A spray gel for when you want to get rid of rust stains but don't feel like scrubbing. Simply spray it on, wait a few minutes for the rust to dissolve, and then rinse it away.
Promising review: "I have battled stains in the shower for the past year since moving into our house. The shower was already discolored when we moved in, and I have tried many other products with no success. I was skeptical that this product would be different! I sprayed the shower and let it sit as recommended on the bottle. I let it do its thing for longer because I could see the stains disappearing before my eyes! This product requires little scrubbing. It really is like magic! I plan on continuing to use this every week to keep the discoloration from returning!" —Kitty B.
Get it from Amazon for $4.98.
11. A bottle of Hope's Perfect Sink cleaner and polish to make any stainless steel, cast iron, porcelain, or acrylic appliance shine bright like a 💎 diamond 💎.
Promising review: "Every once in a while you stumble on a product on Amazon that you buy on a whim because of the good reviews. When you actually receive the product and use it, you can't believe how good it really is. This is definitely one of those products. Truth be told, the stainless-steel sink in my house is 14 years old. While we have cleaned the sink thoroughly every two weeks since we have moved in, we have never polished it or used a product such as this one. The first time I applied it to the sink, we could tell that there was an amazing difference. In fact, the sink sparkled so brightly from the overhead kitchen lights, it really was too bright to view! You can tell that this product is 'doing its job' because a black film comes off of the stainless steel after you clean it." —From Wyoming to California via NYC
Get it from Amazon for $11.35 (also available in various packs).
12. An exfoliating glove with immediate results you can actually see — seriously, the dead skin just clumps up and rolls right off of your body. It's somehow satisfying and gross at the same time.
Promising review: "You might think you're exfoliating your skin but TRUST ME, you haven't been. You'll be SHOCKED and maybe even a little disgusted when you see how much skin comes off on these gloves the first time you use them.
"Take a long, warm shower, then, with no soap, use these mitts after you're all rinsed off. Scrub your body well in a circular motion. Then look at the mitts! They'll look like they've been sprinkled with flour! You'll never get that much skin off your body again with subsequent uses, so don't forget to look because it's incredible. And get ready to be bowled over when you dry off. Hello softness!!!" —isaidso
Get it from Amazon for $7.99 (also available in a pack of two).
13. A jewelry-cleaning stick that'll quickly add some bling back to your rings. You can use it on basically any of your accessories that need a good sprucing-up — and it's impressed over 28,000 reviewers.
Promising review: "This little pen brush is incredible! I wasn't sure if it would work well on my emerald engagement ring, since it's mostly advertised for diamonds, but I thought I'd give it a try. I have been wearing the ring since getting engaged in October, and even though I had it cleaned at the jeweler's in April, it just didn't seem as bright as it was when it was new, and I thought it would just always be a little cloudy. But after cleaning it once with the Dazzle Stik, I was blown away by the difference — it looks as bright and sparkly as when I first got it! I'm so glad I didn't buy an ultrasonic cleaner, since this is so much less expensive and easier and gentler. It took me less than a minute to clean, and I can do it whenever I want! And it's honestly better than when the jeweler cleaned it. So thrilled!" —KFray
Get it from Amazon for $7.98.