1. A bestselling garlic press with 14,000 reviews to take the mess out of preparing your favorite ingredient.
2. A batter dispenser that will make your pancakes look exactly like the ones on the box. It's also perfect for pouring out just the right amount of cupcake batter.
3. A pizza stone to fool your guests into thinking you ordered from a fancy pizzeria. Plop your pizza on top, throw it in the oven or on top of the grill and then marvel at the crispy crust and evenly melted cheese.
4. An absolutely genius tool that lets you easily spread butter on your pans before cooking or directly on hot foods like corn on the cob or fresh bread. No more ~butter fingers~!
5. A Ninja coffee maker that can brew a full pot of ground coffee OR a single-serve K-cup in the same machine. It's a major space saver and will basically turn your kitchen into your new favorite coffee spot.
6. Or a bestselling French press for the caffeine connoisseur who would never dream of using a regular drip coffee maker. It's also simple enough for beginners, so you'll become a proud coffee snob in no time.
7. A handheld milk frother so you can try all those delicious-looking latte recipes you've seen on TikTok. For the cost of about three cappuccinos, you can whip up all the frothed milk topping you could ever want.
8. A stuffed burger press to seriously upgrade your grilling game. This gadget creates a perfect little pocket in your patty that you can stuff to your heart's desire.
9. A bottle of Krud Kutter that does exactly that: cuts through the crud. It's nontoxic and fragrance-free, so you can safely spray it on any food-prep surfaces.
10. A nonabrasive, bleach-free cleaning and polishing powder you can sprinkle on everything from cookware, sinks, stoves, bathtubs, and toilets.
11. Or! A bottle of pre-mixed Bar Keepers Friend soft cleanser that can remove stains and burnt-on food with ease — meaning you can quickly get your stove top to look like less of a disaster.
12. A gas range cleaning spray that takes just seconds to cut through grime and grease and eliminate any evidence that your roommates are total slobs. Now I'm just projecting.
This stuff is THE TRUTH. My roommate is the best, but let's just say wiping down the stove after cooking is not one of her favorite activities. I'm not particular fond of doing the dishes, so I guess we're even. Anyways, I spray this on a few times a week, let it sit for about five minutes, then wipe with a cloth and it removes EVERYTHING. Like, every little spot of caked-on grease and burnt crumbs come off with just one wipe.
Get a two pack from Amazon for $14.69 (also available in packs of three and eight).