We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An adorable insect catcher that'll help trap any annoying bugs that are as obsessed with your plants as you are.
Reviewers note that these work best if you put them somewhere the flies are already attracted to — these will definitely trap them, but they won't attract them on their own.
Promising review: "A must for your plants. Great for all those fungus gnats near my plants! Saw this shown on a TikTok used in a vivarium enclosure and just had to try it. Works great and is very attractive looking." —Mac
Get a pack of 12 from Amazon for $6.59 (available in various shapes and also in larger quantities).
2. A pack of the Mighty Patch Pimple Spot Treatment — quickly plop on any pimple and sit back while it shrinks your zit in just a few hours. Your derm will be very relieved that you aren't popping it!
Check these out on TikTok here!
Promising review: "I heard all about these on TikTok so I decided to order. I switched my birth control and was having a ton of breakouts, these are amazing! They helped me stop picking at my face and my skin is so clear now. Will always have these in my house from now on!" —Kiara Galloway
Get a pack of 36 from Amazon for $12.99.
3. A "Bread Buddy" dispenser with an airtight design that not only keeps your bread fresh for way longer, but also makes it SO easy to grab a slice. No more fumbling around with those annoying twist ties!
Check it out on TikTok here!
Promising review: "The Buddeez Sandwich Bread Dispenser is great! It does exactly what it was intended for. I live alone and I don't quite go through bread often enough before the last quarter section of the loaf starts to go stale. I was originally looking for something to put a loaf of bread in as a shell for my vacuum sealer, that would keep the bread from getting crushed from the pressure. This dispenser solved all of my problems. Thank you!" —DRMcQuaig
Get it from Amazon for $13.80.
4. A super easy-to-use octopus-shaped blackhead remover — just scrub it over your nose and watch as it lifts all the clogged dirt and oil out of your pores.
Check it out my review on TikTok here!
Promising review: "After just two days of use, this adorable little octopus has done wonders for me, smells great too. Here's how I used it: I wore down the stick just a little to where the texture from the salt is visible, scrubbed around on my face so there was plenty of product, then I used my fingers to gently massage all the gunk away. Rinse, pat dry, and enjoy the softness. Highly recommended for people with sensitive skin like myself." —LuckLocust
Get it from Amazon for $12.50.
5. A TikTok-famous microwavable popcorn popper that's basically a must-have for anyone who hasn't been getting their movie theater popcorn fix in the last two years. Just fill it with kernels, place butter on the lid, then microwave for three minutes or less.
Promising review: "Saw this on a TikTok and had to get it. Absolutely love. Takes my popcorn kernels and pops them just right every time. Also able to add and create my own seasoning/toppings. Happy with this purchase. Use it daily for a quick and easy snack." —Chrissy_Chris
Get it from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in seven colors and two sizes).
6. And a delicious carton of popcorn salt, which is basically the secret ingredient movie theaters don't want you to know about. If your microwave popcorn just isn't hitting the spot, this will definitely do the trick.
Promising review: "I am a person who will make myself sick eating buckets of popcorn (I have no self control). This has by far been my favorite 'TikTok made me buy' item. My at-home popcorn is now my favorite thing to make and I don't need to go the theater for popcorn. Very much worth the purchase and this will last me such a long time." —S Martinez
Get it from Amazon for $9.25.
7. A tub of TikTok-famous The Pink Stuff — which will completely revitalize your sink, bathtub, and tiles with the help of a little elbow grease. It also works wonders on neglected stoves, so you might want a jar for the kitchen as well.
Promising review: "The Pink Stuff is definitely worth all the hype it has been receiving. I had seen it in some TikTok compilations and decided to give it a try. The very first thing I cleaned was the inside of my bathtub and wow! It really made my bathtub shine." —JMURR
Get it from Amazon for $5.97 (also available in a pack of two).
8. Or The Pink Stuff's Miracle Multipurpose Cleaner Spray, which is everything you love about The Pink Stuff in a ridiculously convenient spray bottle. Just roam around your home and spray it all over your dirty sink, crusty oven, or grimy tub.
9. A rose gold rechargeable electric lighter — it's a must-have for any candle lover whose biggest nightmare is running out of lighter fuel when they've already lit two of the three wicks on a new Bath and Body Works candle. I've been there and am still recovering.
10. E.l.f.'s Poreless Putty Primer to help your foundation glide on more seamlessly than ever. Just apply a thin layer, give it 30 seconds to absorb, then apply your foundation and watch as it basically becomes a real-life Instagram filter.
Check it out in action on TikTok here!
Promising review: "I saw this on TikTok and thought I'd take a chance. I have sensitive skin and have to watch what I use. I LOVE this product! Goes on smooth and you don't need to use a lot. I put it on before I put on my foundation. Makes a huge difference. Highly recommend and will buy again!!" —Leslie Mattingly
Another promising review: "LET ME TELL YALLLLL! So I’m a high school teacher and I was going to my students’ prom yesterday. I bought this primer because my Benefit primer was almost out. I used this primer, set my face with Coty air spun powder, and Urban Decay setting spray to top it all off. And then I went to prom. At the end of it, a bunch of my students got into a brawl and I was literally holding kids back for about half an hour. I got home late, illegally parked my car, and didn’t wash my face before bed. WELL. Here I am at work, looking like THIS and it is fully 17 hours later!!!! Buy this in conjunction with the other products I discussed and your face will not move!!!! Trust me!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
11. A Maybelline Dark Circles Treatment Concealer for when you need to fool everyone into thinking you got a full night's sleep, when in reality you were up watching Only Murders In The Building all night.
Check it out on TikTok here!
Promising review: "Throughout high school I never knew how to do makeup. But then I heard this product was the absolute best on TikTok. And trust me, they were not lying. It has really good coverage and hides my 'raccoon eyes.' And the best part is that a little bit goes a long way. So if you’re starting out or want to try something new I definitely recommend you try this out." —Liela Lee
Get it from Amazon for $5.55+ (available in 18 shades).
12. An Onset soap eyebrow kit to make your brows look full and fluffy all day long. It's also packed with nourishing ingredients to help your brows stay healthy and moisturized. Try smoothing some through your brows before using your go-to eyebrow pencil or powder to help the product adhere better and last longer.
13. An exfoliating glove with immediate results you can actually see — seriously, the dead skin just clumps up and rolls right off of your body. It's somehow satisfying and gross at the same time.
Promising review: "I have very thin and light body hair so any form of removal (shaving, waxing, etc) usually leaves me with a lot of ingrown hairs. I've tried body scrubs and washcloths and neither really do a great job. I saw this product recommended by a dermatologist on TikTok and thought I'd try it, it's amazing! I also have very sensitive skin and this mitt doesn't leave my skin irritated at all." —Kat
Get it from Amazon for $7.99 (also available in a two-pack).
14. A nifty gadget that can turn a pea-sized amount of your favorite liquid facial cleanser into a cloud-like mound of fluffy foam that is much easier to spread and feels amazing on sensitive skin.
To use, add a pearl-sized drop of cleanser, fill the container with water to the dotted line, and pump into it's foam.
See it in action on TikTok here.
Promising review: "I bought this product after doing a bunch of reviews after seeing it all over my TikTok feed. This device takes your cleanser and turns it into a foamy product. Why would you want your cleanser to be foam? First, you will make your cleanser last WAY longer. You add a little bit of cleanser and water, then pump it a few times. Instantly it’s foam. You will be using less product, which means you will save money. Another reason is that the product became concentrated and when you put on your face you get the whole product all over your entire face. Foam cleansers are preferred when cleansing because it’s more thorough when washing. It gets the whole surface area. Third, it’s fun! You pump and you instantly have foam. I made a video on TikTok and it went viral! This product is so cute and fun plus it will help stretch your cleanser." —Aimee Rouseau
Get it from Amazon for $5.95.
15. A L'Oréal foundation so hydrating, it also doubles as a serum! Bethenny Frankel recently reviewed it and said the radiant formula "really does give you that glow," and honestly, I trust her with my life. Seriously, her beauty product reviews on TikTok are *chef's kiss*.
See Bethenny Frankel review it on TikTok here!
Promising review: "Ladies over 50, listen up! I used to wear a powder foundation I loved, but then I noticed I was getting too old for powder. I was so discouraged as I was looking for liquid foundation — they all looked orange and cakey on me and settled into my fine lines. I had just about given up on the idea of foundation until I found this! It's amazing! Matches and blends in with my skin flawlessly, and moisturizes and smoothes my wrinkles! I'm so excited I found it!" —Kol R.
Get it from from Amazon for $5.99+ (available in 30 shades).
16. A volcanic stone face roller to mop up excess oil in just a few simple swipes so you can quickly get rid of that shiny forehead without the use of wasteful blotting papers.
Check out a reviewer trying this out on TikTok here!
Promising review: "Saw this on TikTok and thought "Why not?" When I wear makeup my forehead always ended up shiny, which made me look really oily. This was literally magic and made my skin even and not shiny at all. Would buy again." —Frida
Get it from Amazon for $14.49.
17. A L'Oréal repairing hair treatment that takes just eight seconds — yes, eight seconds! — to repair damage and restore shine. Apply it after shampoo but before conditioner and let the amino acids and "lamellar water technology" work their magic to smooth your hair without weighing it down.
Promising review: "Yes, I actually saw this product reviewed on TikTok and had to try it. It is amazing stuff OMGOSH!!! I have already purchased my second bottle. I have a lot of hair and it gets tangled easily this stuff made it soft and manageable after the first use." —Jennifer Borchers
Another Promising review: "I don’t usually do reviews on products, but for this one I absolutely have to. I have 3c type hair and struggle with a lot a breakage, unmanageability, and moisture. When my mom mentioned this product to me, I didn’t take her seriously because of the simple fact that we have two completely different hair textures. I never would have thought this brand would work on my hair ... I have never in my 22 years felt my hair like this. I feel like I have a completely different head of hair. This product is so amazing and I will FOREVER be using this product in my hair regimen." —Theressa Hailey
Get it from Amazon for $9.87.
18. A citrus-scented foaming car upholstery cleaner to help you remove those cold brew stains from when you hit the curb at the Starbucks drive-thru. Seriously, why do I hit it every single time?!
Check out a TikTok of the car upholstery cleaner in action.
Promising review: "So I had a spot on my dash that I wanted to clean and grabbed this stuff because I figured my car could use some TLC over the years. Well, I went to clean one small part and ended up almost detailing the entire inside of both front and back driver and passenger side doors. It worked so well, so fast, and smelled so good that I couldn't stop. My car looks brand-new!" —Michael
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
19. A jewelry-cleaning stick that'll quickly add some bling back to your rings. You can use it on basically any of your accessories that need a good sprucing-up — and it's impressed thousands of reviewers.
Promising review: "I absolutely love this product. I saw it on TikTok and figured I would give it a try. My grandmother passed away almost eight years ago, and she left me her first engagement ring in her will. I have tried so many jewelry cleaners, toothpaste and toothbrush, you name it, tried everything except for sending it away to get cleaned. I ordered the Diamond Dazzle Stik on Thursday and it arrived the following Saturday, fast shipping! Today is Sunday and I cleaned my ring with the Diamond Dazzle Stik. My ring is just as shiny as it was when my grandfather bought it for my grandmother many many years ago. I will definitely use this Diamond Dazzle Stik on all my jewelry. Highly recommended!" —Heather
Get it from Amazon for $8.03 (also available in various packs).
20. Maybelline Lip Lifter Hydrating Gloss made with hyaluronic acid, which is honestly the GOAT when it comes to moisturizing ingredients. Just one or two swipes will give you a sheer hint of color and healthy, fuller looking lips.
Check it out on TikTok here!
Promising review: "I was looking at Fenty, Kosas, and other lip glosses at Sephora and then I heard about this Maybelline lifter gloss and decided to try this instead. Since I could get three or four different colors in this gloss for the same price as one of the high end gloss, I went this route after reading all the good reviews here. The reviews were right — this lifter gloss has the same kind of applicator brush, wear, and moisturizing capabilities as high-end glosses. My favorite color is stone — it's a great neutral nude that flatters a lot of different skin tones." —Z Fam
Get it from Amazon for $6.98+ (available in 19 shades).
21. A storage scrunchie that would be perfect for Gretchen Wieners — because it's full of secrets. There's a helpful little zipper pouch so you can stash some cash, keys, or the lip balm you always leave behind.
See them in action on TikTok here!
Promising review: "I bought this because of someone on TikTok who had purchased this. Extremely convenient and cute! They’re very soft and I’ve been using mine to hold cash and lip balm. I wish there were more colors!" —Michaela
Get a pack of three from Amazon for $11.99 (available in two color combinations).
22. A tiny cleaning ball you can throw in any of your handbags, backpacks, or luggage to pick up all the crumbs and dust that somehow find their way to the bottom. It's also completely reusable — just rinse it under running water, let it dry, then pop it back in!
23. An adorable cloud-shaped magnetic key holder that'll stop you from having the dreaded "oh no, I forgot my keys!" moment when you're running late in the morning.
Check it out in action on TikTok here!
Promising review: "So, yes, TikTok made me buy this, but so far I really like it. It's obviously very adorable and offers a charming spot to keep my keys that works with my entryway. I'm really surprised by how strong the hold is for such a small object — I carry my car fob and a few keys and so far it's holding strong. I hung it with Command strips to avoid any potential damage to the wall and I will say make sure it's level as the hold is not so good on an angle (but that was from the original in-hand testing). Definitely recommend and for the price, I'm very tempted to get one for my at-work office." —D. Carter
Get it from Amazon for $7.98.
24. The absolutely iconic peeling solution by The Ordinary, which will dissolve all the dead skin on your face and have you 🌟 glowing 🌟 in just 10 minutes.
Check it out on TikTok here!
This is my first ever "TikTok made me buy it" purchase ... and I've been hooked ever since. I've been hearing about the wonders of alpha- and beta-hydroxy acids for a while now (they're chemical exfoliants, meaning they help dissolve and loosen dead skin cells instead of sloughing them off like a physical exfoliant), but never quite knew where to start. When I saw this taking over TikTok, I decided to give it a try.
I started off by applying a thin layer of the blood-red product to my face and braced myself for a slight tingling sensation, though it went away after about 30 seconds. Then I let it sit for eight minutes (Don't go longer than 10 minutes! This is potent stuff!), rinsed it off, and was ah-mazed by how instantly bright and smooth my skin looked afterward. It's now become a weekly treatment for me and will always have a permanent spot in my skin care routine.