We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A grout ink pen that will take the space between your tiles from grimy to shiny in a few simple swipes. It's like a more productive version of an adult coloring book!
This won't clean your grout but it'll make it look brand new.
Promising review: "I was pleasantly surprised by how far these went. I did the entire floor of my large master bathroom plus a little of the shower with one pen. It is pretty forgiving and you have quite a bit of working time before it dries completely. This was not a quick task, but it went faster than I thought it would. I was worried the white would look too bright, but it just makes everything look so much cleaner. Very happy with this product!" —Jenelle
Get it from Amazon for $8.99+ (available in two sizes).
2. A tub of The Pink Stuff — which will completely revitalize your sink, bathtub, and tiles with the help of a little elbow grease. It also works wonders on neglected stoves, so you might want a jar for the kitchen as well.
3. A grout-cleaning kit to loosen up all the dirt in between your tiles. Trust me, a sparkly clean floor can go a long way in revitalizing your bathroom.
4. A set of plastic flexible plumbing snake drains to instantly remove all of the annoying blockage that's causing you to stand in a puddle every time you try to take a relaxing shower. Also, pulling out the hair is equal parts disgusting and satisfying.
6. OR! an over-the-drain option you simply position down on your shower floor and let it collect all your loose strands in a tidy pile that's super easy to clean up.
7. A glass cleaner that'll remove any stubborn hard-water spots and have your shower doors looking so clean you might accidentally walk into them.
8. Or a handmade glass cleaner made with a thick paste-like formula to break down years and years of hard water stains.
9. A tile scrubber so you can clean the most overlooked part of your bathroom — your shower walls. You can attach this scrubber to a broom handle or simply use your hands if you're in the mood to put in a little extra elbow grease.
10. A drain cover so you can fill your tub up to the max and get the full body soak you truly deserve — because what's the point of taking a bath if your shoulders and knees aren't even covered?!
11. A pair of scrub brushes to remove all that gunk and grime from grout, in between shower doors, and that weird space behind your sink's faucet.
12. Or get a more even cleaning with a small but impressive power scrubber that's basically like an electric toothbrush for your grout! The tiny-but-mighty brush head will aggressively swish back and forth to take away years of built-on dirt in between your tiles.
13. An all-purpose scrubber kit to turn your power drill into the ultimate cleaning tool you never knew you needed. The nylon bristles won't leave behind any scratches, so you can scrub away without worrying about ruining your tub.
14. A bottle of Bar Keepers Friend soft cleanser that can remove tarnish, soap scum, rust and hard water deposits with ease. The original formula comes in a powder, but this version is premixed and ready to use!
15. A jar of toilet fizzies — which are basically bath bombs for your toilet. Simply plop one in the bowl and let the blend of sodium bicarbonate and citric acid break down stains and kill any lingering bacteria. Oh, and it's also loaded with eucalyptus essential oil to make your porcelain throne smell like a fancy spa.
16. A bathroom cleaner made with natural ingredients to leave your tiles shining and tub as sparkly as the day you moved in. Plus, it's free from fumes and synthetic dyes, so you won't have to worry about any mid-chore headaches.
17. A nifty gadget to turn a pea-sized amount of your favorite liquid facial cleanser into a cloud-like mound of fluffy foam that is much easier to spread and feels amazing on sensitive skin.
18. An expandable shelf that will help you make the most out of that awkward space under your sink. It's fully adjustable, so you can easily fit it around your sink's pipes.
19. A disposable cleaning wand to make scrubbing the toilet less of a chore. The kit comes with 16 refill heads to get you started, so you can immediately say goodbye to that dirty toilet wand in your bathroom!
Promising review: "So, we have a toilet that belongs to the cats. We don't use it, we don't look at it, we like to pretend it does not exist. Even with semiregular flushing, cat waste is pretty nasty stuff and built up quickly in the bowl. One of these wands cleaned it up in a single session! Before-and-after pic attached (above)." —Whitney
Get it from Amazon for $14.99.
20. Or ditch your flimsy toilet-cleaning brush for a heavy-duty pumice cleaning stone to cut through hard water rings and calcium buildup, because your porcelain throne should always be clean and sparkly.
21. OR! Some classic Clorox tabs — they go directly into the commode and will leave the toilet disinfected just five minutes after flushing. It also turns the water blue, and that's just plain fun.
Promising review: "I wasn't impressed at first. This doesn't take the place of cleaning the bowl manually, but it does cut down on how often you need to clean your bowl. I had old stains from the previous tenants inside my bowl, but after about four weeks the stains have disappeared. Love this product!" —Dorine Buse
Get a pack of four from Amazon for $9.39.
22. A squeezable gel stain remover that can cling onto awkward vertical and inclined surfaces and fit in tight spaces. Just squeeze, walk away, then give it a quick rinse in the morning to reveal some jaw-dropping results.
23. A weekly scrub-free mist to stop mold and mildew from forming before they have a chance to take over your entire tub. Just spray and walk away — your future self will be SO grateful.
24. A bottle holder that keeps your shampoos and body washes upside down so you'll never have to shake your bottles to get every last ounce out.
25. A 20-pack of cleaning erasers — they're more affordable than name brands but still...um...magic, if you catch my drift. These little sponges use just water to lift away tough stains — and the results are downright soothing.
Promising review: "These babies have transformed and reformed my slobby life. My dog sitter thought I got a new sink and fridge. I have never had more fun cleaning in my life — wait, I have never had any fun cleaning. But these magical creatures make it so freaking satisfying. No toxic stuff. No fumes. Just heavenly cleanliness." —Jimmy Jim Ereeno
Get a pack of 20 from Amazon for $10.95.
26. A rust stain-removing powder for when you want to get rid of rust stains but don't have time to put in any elbow grease. Simply apply it, wait a few minutes for the rust to dissolve, and then lightly wipe it away.
Promising review: "I cannot say enough great things about this product. We just purchased a home that has a well with very high iron content in the water. I tried everything to remove the stains from our three toilets but nothing worked. I found this product online and immediately went to Amazon. The results blew me away. I didn't have to scrub at all. I let it sit in the tank for several hours and the results floored me!" —Toni Huitt
Get it from Amazon for $10.63+ (available in three sizes and a four-pack).