4. Benefit's Ka-Brow! Eyebrow Gel will make your brows look fuller even if you overplucked in the early 2000s.
"Benefit's Ka-Brow is the shit. I have no eyebrows (thanks to the early 2000s and my overzealous tweezing), so this helps me actually draw them on and still have them look natural. The angled brush is really easy to use." —Jane Glicini, Facebook
Get it from Sephora for $24.
5. It's all about what you use to put your makeup on. Investing in a Beautyblender will definitely pay off.
"It's all about the tools! Using a Beautyblender always leaves my skin looking polished, even if I'm using the cheapest, crappiest foundation in my arsenal." —Liane Graham, Facebook
"Ever since I switched to the Beautyblender, my makeup has been way more matte, less cakey, and buildable. I suck really bad at makeup, but the Beautyblender gives me a little confidence!" —mikolem
Get it from Sephora for $20.
7. E.l.f.'s Intense Ink Eyeliner is a great option for those who suck at eyeliner.
"E.l.f. has a felt-tip liner I've come to love. It's called the Intense Ink Eyeliner and it's only $3. I suck at applying liner, but it makes application super fast and super easy." —Angela Christine, Facebook
Get it from Ulta for $3.
8. Get full, natural-looking brows with this foolproof Anastasia Beverly Hills pencil.
"Right now I'm really into the Anastasia Brow Wiz. It makes lining and filling so quick and easy. Something about the texture and firmness of the pen makes application foolproof, which, if you're anything like me, is so nice. You get fuller, healthy-looking brows without looking like you drew them on with a ballpoint pen." —Sara Reichert, Facebook
Get it from Sephora for $21.
9. If you want to even out the redness in your face, you should add L'Oréal's Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream to your daily routine.
10. Even if you're bad at putting on makeup, the Anastasia Beverly Hills Nicole Guerrerio Glow Kit will always make you look like a pro.
11. The Mary Kay Lash Love Mascara is perfect for people with light eyelashes.
"Whenever I use it, people stop me on the street to comment on my long, lush lashes. The brush lets you put it on in just a few swipes, and it stays on all day without flaking or itching. My lashes are blonde, so believe me, I've tried a few mascaras in my day, and this by far the best!" —lizm4075643b7
Get it from Mary Kay for $15.
12. The right setting spray can make your makeup look flawless all day long.
"Any setting spray. Spritz some on and it'll prevent your makeup from turning cakey throughout the day. Just make sure that you buy the setting spray that corresponds with your skin type. If you have oily skin, wear matte setting spray, not dewy, because it doesn’t have the certain ingredients to mattify and reduce oil on the skin and it won’t look flawless. If you have dry skin, get a dewy finish. I recommend the Urban Decay De-Slick for oily skin and the NYX Dewy Finish for dry skin." —Schnauzerf
13. Amp up your eyeshadow game by applying NYX's White Eyeshadow Base.
14. The easiest way to trick people into thinking you have your shit together is by wearing bold lipstick.
"Wear different lipsticks. Reds, browns, berries, blues, purples, nudes, whatever. Popping on a statement lip color just makes it look like you have your shit together. My favorites are the NYX Liquid Suedes and Milani Amorè Matte Lip Crèmes." —thistimemaybe
15. The E.l.f. Clear Brow & Eyelash Mascara will keep unruly hairs in place all day long.
20. Brighten your face without looking like a literal diamond with Colourpop's highlighters.
"Highlighter! And no, I don’t mean cake it on so you shine bright like a diamond. On days where I’m wearing minimal makeup, I will put highlighter (I’m on the fair side so Colourpop Smoke N Whistles is perfect for me) on the inner corners of my eyes, a little on my brow bone and on the apple of my cheeks and it really brightens my look and looks naturally glowy." —kristing4e9b4f99e
Get it from Colourpop for $8.
21. Essence’s Lash Powder will make you look like you got lash extensions.
23. E.l.f.'s Eyebrow Stencils are heaven-sent for people who have trouble filling in their brows.
24. Wet n Wild Max Fanatic Mascara will give you long, lush lashes for under $5.
25. The NYX Contour and Highlight Stick is perfect for contour virgins and beginners.
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.