1. Holding Paws: Interspecies Cuddle Puddle
Luke, the orange tabby and Tally, the beagle mix, are at it again! These two little rescue animals sure did find the right home with each other. To Tally’s dismay Luke is more interested in his new toy to pay much attention to her. But after a few minutes he makes it up to her with hugs, kisses and a little paw holding.
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, prompting praise from pro-Trump unions.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- And the 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture are "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," "Hidden Figures," "Hacksaw Ridge," "Manchester by the Sea," "Lion," "Fences," and "Hell or High Water" 🎥 🎬