5. Building up a major sweat from trying to take off a pair of jeans that are too tight.
“Squinch your hips in!”
7. Worrying if the jeans you’re trying on will shrink and then wondering how much, if at all, you should account for it.
“I mean, they fit good NOW, but what happens IF THEY SHRINK?!”
9. Feeling like “high-waisted” still hits under your belly button but “super high-waisted” basically goes up to your boobs.
Yep, those are high.
12. Feeling your blood circulation being cut off when you try on a pair of jeans that are SO stiff and tight at the waist.
Yes, that’s a plier.
16. Feeling like the jeans that make your butt look best also tend to be camel toe central.
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱