5. Building up a major sweat from trying to take off a pair of jeans that are too tight.
“Squinch your hips in!”
7. Worrying if the jeans you’re trying on will shrink and then wondering how much, if at all, you should account for it.
“I mean, they fit good NOW, but what happens IF THEY SHRINK?!”
9. Feeling like “high-waisted” still hits under your belly button but “super high-waisted” basically goes up to your boobs.
Yep, those are high.
12. Feeling your blood circulation being cut off when you try on a pair of jeans that are SO stiff and tight at the waist.
Yes, that’s a plier.
16. Feeling like the jeans that make your butt look best also tend to be camel toe central.
- Mike Pence has clarified Trump's immigration policy saying that it will reflect "compassion and humanity".
- An earthquake that struck central Italy Wednesday has killed at least 120 people, officials say 150 people are still missing.
- Scientists found a planet "on our doorstep" that may be habitable. We could send robots to explore it in a century or so 🌍🌠