5. Building up a major sweat from trying to take off a pair of jeans that are too tight.
“Squinch your hips in!”
7. Worrying if the jeans you’re trying on will shrink and then wondering how much, if at all, you should account for it.
“I mean, they fit good NOW, but what happens IF THEY SHRINK?!”
9. Feeling like “high-waisted” still hits under your belly button but “super high-waisted” basically goes up to your boobs.
Yep, those are high.
12. Feeling your blood circulation being cut off when you try on a pair of jeans that are SO stiff and tight at the waist.
Yes, that’s a plier.
16. Feeling like the jeans that make your butt look best also tend to be camel toe central.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.