1. Having an entirely separate refrigerator in the house for "smelly" food.
2. Favoring chopsticks over every other cooking utensil.
3. Making you eat several more servings of food than humanly possible.
4. Having everyone remove their shoes at the front of the house.
5. Which in turn explains why they had so many house slippers.
6. Keeping the temperature at home near freezing.
7. Not knowing what an "inside voice" was and talking really, really loudly in public.
8. Reminding you (and your friends) not to call them by their first names.
9. Speaking their native language when guests were around.
10. Constantly telling you how hard they had it growing up.
11. Folding their thumb in to count "one" on their hands.
Just the way it is.