1. Having to listen to everyone tell you why football is the greatest sport mankind has ever invented.
2. The struggle of finding an outfit that's appropriate for the occasion.
3. Feigning interest over a game you neither know nor care about.
4. Any time you talk during the game and the judgement is so real.
5. Watching everyone devour your delicious homemade buffalo chicken dip.
6. Having to listen to people get in heated debates over why one team is about to "dominate"
7. And, what's worse, being asked your opinion.
8. Horrible flashbacks to the reason you started hating football in the first place.
9. Getting asked if you care more about the commercials than the game.
10. And getting overly emotional because of one.
11. Watching those around you to figure out how appropriately respond to a play.
12. Trying to not say this for five hours straight.
13. And eventually drowning your boredom in wine.
14. Feeling the need to join in arbitrarily aggressive football debates.
15. Uncontrollable excitement and anticipation in the moments that precede the half time performance.
16. And the total disappointment when no one lets you rewind it for the third time.
17. Inevitably getting sucked up in the excitement when your team scores.
18. And the total devastation when they fumble.
19. Impressing those around you with the one fact your dad told you last week.
20. Realizing your complete inability to read Roman numerals.
21. Getting judged any time you ask a question like "Why was that a flag?" or "What the hell is a seahawk?'
22. Wanting to kill someone at every time-out because this game literally will not end.
23. Finally, that moment of sweet, sweet relief when it finally does.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!