31 Things From Target Anyone With A Messy House Should Probably Check Out
Everything you need to clean and tidy up your home.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A vanity organizer that'll hold all your grooming products *and* look chic while doing it. You could also use this in your WFH office to hold desk supplies.
2. Method All-Purpose cleaner in a lavender scent so you can clean everything from counter tops to coffee tables while leaving behind a dreamy smell.
3. A 15-pocket hanging shoe organizer for anybody who is tired of finding shoes all around the house. You'll finally have a designated spot to store 'em all!
5. Weiman stainless steel wipes to wipe off grease and all the other gross stuff off your fridge, stove, and other stainless-steel appliances.
6. A two-tiered organizer that can store everything that's currently cluttering up your bathroom or kitchen countertop.
7. A Swiffer Dusters starter kit to help easily get rid of all the cobwebs and dust you have at home. Each kit comes with a handle and five dusters!
8. A bottle of ammonia-free Windex so that your windows can be squeaky clean. This bottle is made from 100% recycled plastic, plus the formula itself leaves behind streak-free shine.
9. Drawer organizers to keep *all* of your drawers from getting too unruly. Just place these in between rows of your clothes to keep them neat and tidy.
10. A hanging shelf organizer so you can finally have a place to store all of the clean laundry you threw on your bed (but still haven't put away).
11. Pledge antibacterial cleaner to wipe down and disinfect everything from countertops to doorknobs. It'll even leave behind a fresh citrus scent!
12. A nonabrasive Weiman cooktop cleaner that'll cut right through all the crud on your stove to make it look shiny and brand-new.
13. A clear plastic desktop organizer so you can finally get all of those random papers in order. This is a great desk item to invest in for your WFH set-up.
14. A dual-compartment caddy for holding all your cleaning supplies in one handy, transportable spot.
15. A Sonia Kashuk countertop tray to hold all of your favorite holy grail makeup in one neat and chic spot.
16. Babyganics all purpose wipes that are plant-derived, cruelty-free, fragrance-free, and great at wiping up stubborn countertop messes.
17. An adjustable pan and lid rack to finally get your kitchen cabinets in order. At long last, you'll be able to properly store a cookie sheet.
18. A Rubbermaid Power scrubber so you can get an easier, faster clean. This requires less elbow grease and is perfect for grout!
19. A wooden spice rack to easily display all of your seasonings — you won't have to dig through a cluttered cabinet while preparing your next meal.
20. A ClosetMaid utility rack for holding your broom, mop, and other handy cleaning supplies that need to be stored upright.
21. Stainless-steel storage canisters that'll keep all your pantry staples fresh and organized. You'll get four canisters with each a different size, that way you can store a variety of different items!
22. A rolling utility cart for anyone who can use a little extra shelving or to hold things that are too bulky for cabinets.
23. Or a more heavy duty cart so you can store even bulkier items! This one can hold up to 350 pounds.
24. A double storage ottoman for when you have company coming over and need a place to quickly throw in all your mess. It's also a great place to store blankets and can serve as a comfy seating option.
26. A five-tiered pants hanger because it'll hold all your trousers plus keep them *off* the floor of your closet. A total win win.
27. Plus, a 10-tier tie organizer that'll keep your ties ready-to-wear and organized instead of wrinkled and stuffed into a drawer.
28. A mail holder so your junk mail doesn't pile up. Plus, it's even got hooks to hold your keys — no more losing 'em right before you have to head out the door!
29. An over-the-door basket with hooks for holding things like robes, coats, and more. You can even use the basket to stash smaller items like gloves or scarves.
30. A bath basket to hold extra towels, toiletries, or toilet paper — and it'll look cute while doing it.
31. A ladder shelf that's a stylish way to keep all of your bathroom clutter organized and off the floor or counter.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.