25 Stylish Flats On Amazon That Reviewers Truly Love
We all know shoes make or break an outfit, might as well have a wide range to pick from.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. Elastic strap flats that create a really elegant look with just a simple strap. Plus, they come with a slight cushion so you won't be in pain all day.
3. Ankle-strap low wedge (basically) flats for those days when you're feeling a little extra spicy but don't want to wear full-on heels.
4. A pair of funky flats to add some flair to your wardrobe. Having a bad day? Throw on a pair of these and you'll have to smile.
5. A pair of Jessica Simpson strappy flats that boast comfort and style while *actually* looking like ballet pointe shoes.
6. A pair of elegant-looking flats perfect for a work day or a dining outside situation. You can easily dress these flats up for a more formal occasion after you clock out.
8. Classic Amazon Essentials flats for those days you don't feel like thinking about what to wear on your feet. These are affordable, comfy, and come in an almost excessive amount of colors.
9. A pair of knit loafer flats with an eye-catching pattern that doesn't feel too distracting. These add a little excitement to your outfit but aren't impossible to style.
11. A sweet knit flat with memory foam so your feet can get a little extra TLC during the day. Plus, they're machine washable so, what else could you ask for?
12. A pair of necessary walking flats that don't sacrifice style for functionality. The simple design adds a classically elegant touch to jeans or a skirt.
13. A pair of monochromatic flats for those days when you just need an easy shoe to complete an outfit. No need to overthink it, just grab a pair of these.
14. A vibrant flat that comes in gorgeous hues so you can add a pop of color to your outfit on days when you need a little pick-me-up.
15. A beautiful pair Clarks ballet flats, which are subtly stylish for all occasions. The gorgeous circular design on the toe adds a touch of elegance to these simple flats.
16. A classic Lucky Brand leather flat that will fit like a glove and be the cutest thing you wear all week.
17. A pair of comfy and foldable Rolly Flats, which feel like slippers but look like actual shoes. Perfect for wearing around the house, on a flight, or after a long night of dancing (post-COVID, of course).
20. A Franco Sarto loafer flat that, yes, is still considered a flat, it's just an elevated version. Super comfy and very chic.
21. A simple pair of flats to add the perfect little detail to your outfit. Who knew just a criss-cross pattern could elevate a shoe so much?
22. A rhinestone flat so everybody you walk past will be blinded by your beauty — and your shoes. Perfect for special events when we can all meet up again.
23. A super fun pair of flats to add a little color into your life during quarantine. You can opt for a classic solid color or spice it up with a tie-dye or leopard print.
24. Some fashion-savvy flats you can still love at the end of the day. You know those shoes you're begging to take off the moment you put them on? Yeah, these aren't those.
25. And a pair of Sam Edelman ballet flats so you can feel sophisticated as you strut around your apartment during your lunch break.
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.