1. The best fake TV commercial of the year — Sensodyne.
2. Smint cool mints. I would LOVE to see this on airplanes.
3. This was the Grand Prix winner. It’s decent, not my favorite.
4. Ice cap business cards. Greenpeace should buy this idea.
5. Best Viral Video winner — Windolene glass cleaner
6. Great Ormond is a children’s hospital in London.
7. Funny and touchy long copy ad for a vet.
8. Best consumer ad winner.
9. Best remake of an existing advert.
10. Best Politically Incorrect winner. There were much worse. Like the one below.
Here’s the 21 most offensive fake ads of the year from the Chip Shop awards.
- Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton sparred over ISIS, race in the US, and his unreleased taxes during the first debate 📢
- The Colombia government and FARC rebels have signed a historic peace deal, ending 52 years of armed conflict.
- And no, people aren't drilling headphone jacks into their new iPhone 7's 📱❌