1. The best fake TV commercial of the year — Sensodyne.
2. Smint cool mints. I would LOVE to see this on airplanes.
3. This was the Grand Prix winner. It’s decent, not my favorite.
4. Ice cap business cards. Greenpeace should buy this idea.
5. Best Viral Video winner — Windolene glass cleaner
6. Great Ormond is a children’s hospital in London.
7. Funny and touchy long copy ad for a vet.
8. Best consumer ad winner.
9. Best remake of an existing advert.
10. Best Politically Incorrect winner. There were much worse. Like the one below.
Here’s the 21 most offensive fake ads of the year from the Chip Shop awards.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- Alt-right news platform Breitbart News is set to expand its presence in Italy, BuzzFeed News has learned 📰 🇮🇹
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈