1. Jesus, he’s drunk.
“Pietà,” by Michelangelo.
The Chapel Bar & Bistro in Auckland, NZ. “7 Years of Almighty Nights.”
Here’s the ad agency press note:
After creating a stir with their 7th birthday print advert last year (here’s that ad) Chapel Bar has released another two executions in its holy campaign. Featuring a twist on your traditional biblical characters, the first execution generated massive media attention, with the second two in the series on track to continue the trend.”
Ad agency: Ogilvy & Mather, New Zealand.
2. “I will never drink again. A — HUUUURGGEHH — men.”
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎶
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.