1. Mash Underwear
He was just like a prayer.
2. No More Nails Adhesive
Many (not me) felt this Lynx World Cup ad from 2010 was mimicking Jesus on the Cross.
No doubt about this one.
5. Fat Christ
Ad was banned from the London Tube back in 2008.
6. Chapel Bar
In Auckland, NZ.
7. Telefono Donna Rape Helpline (NSFW)
Posters put up in several Italian cites by Telefono Donna to raise awareness for the International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women. Not surprisingly, the posters outraged conservative male politicians.
8. Henkel’s Makrofix Super Adhesive
Loose headline translation: “Iron nails are past now.”
It won a Cannes Lion in 2004.
- At least nine people in Colorado Springs were injured in a shooting near a Planned Parenthood clinic, officials said. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›