1. Mash Underwear
He was just like a prayer.
2. No More Nails Adhesive
Many (not me) felt this Lynx World Cup ad from 2010 was mimicking Jesus on the Cross.
No doubt about this one.
5. Fat Christ
Ad was banned from the London Tube back in 2008.
6. Chapel Bar
In Auckland, NZ.
7. Telefono Donna Rape Helpline (NSFW)
Posters put up in several Italian cites by Telefono Donna to raise awareness for the International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women. Not surprisingly, the posters outraged conservative male politicians.
8. Henkel’s Makrofix Super Adhesive
Loose headline translation: “Iron nails are past now.”
It won a Cannes Lion in 2004.
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter has crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated current Britain's Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?