1. Mash Underwear
He was just like a prayer.
2. No More Nails Adhesive
Many (not me) felt this Lynx World Cup ad from 2010 was mimicking Jesus on the Cross.
No doubt about this one.
5. Fat Christ
Ad was banned from the London Tube back in 2008.
6. Chapel Bar
In Auckland, NZ.
7. Telefono Donna Rape Helpline (NSFW)
Posters put up in several Italian cites by Telefono Donna to raise awareness for the International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women. Not surprisingly, the posters outraged conservative male politicians.
8. Henkel’s Makrofix Super Adhesive
Loose headline translation: “Iron nails are past now.”
It won a Cannes Lion in 2004.
- The U.S. is investigating how a cargo ship with 33 people on board sank during Hurricane Joaquin. The ship went missing in the Caribbean last week. ›
- Texas carried out its 11th execution of the year on Tuesday — the most of any state — putting to death an inmate who murdered a man over $8. ›
- New York's attorney general has opened an investigation into two popular fantasy sports websites, after employees allegedly used insider information to profit. ›