1. Mash Underwear
He was just like a prayer.
2. No More Nails Adhesive
Many (not me) felt this Lynx World Cup ad from 2010 was mimicking Jesus on the Cross.
No doubt about this one.
5. Fat Christ
Ad was banned from the London Tube back in 2008.
6. Chapel Bar
In Auckland, NZ.
7. Telefono Donna Rape Helpline (NSFW)
Posters put up in several Italian cites by Telefono Donna to raise awareness for the International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women. Not surprisingly, the posters outraged conservative male politicians.
8. Henkel’s Makrofix Super Adhesive
Loose headline translation: “Iron nails are past now.”
It won a Cannes Lion in 2004.
- President Obama on Monday declared a major disaster in South Carolina, where floods have killed at least 12 people and left tens of thousands stranded. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›