Important things to remember to check as the inevitable zombie apocalypse nears: Your go-bag, your supply of shotgun shells, and your car battery.
Ad agency: Y&R Midwest.
Expertly directed by Tom Routson at Tool.
Ad agency creatives are constantly, desperately, seeking any hot cultural linchpin to wrap their clients’ products around in lieu of actually coming up with a truly original idea. (That’s really hard work, trust me.)
So, once The Walking Dead became a hit, commercial directors’ phones started immediately buzzing.
Below are the best of the rest of the zombie commercials from recent years. Keep in mind that most of the zombie-related ads from recent years are just plain shit-awful.
2. FedEx (2011). Ad agency: BBDO Guerrero, Philippines.
3. Skittles (2012). Ad agency: BBDO Toronto.
4. Honda Civic (2012). Ad agency: RPA, Santa Monica.
- Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank, is cold-emailing potential candidates to serve in a potential Trump administration 🔴
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵