Important things to remember to check as the inevitable zombie apocalypse nears: Your go-bag, your supply of shotgun shells, and your car battery.
Ad agency: Y&R Midwest.
Expertly directed by Tom Routson at Tool.
Ad agency creatives are constantly, desperately, seeking any hot cultural linchpin to wrap their clients’ products around in lieu of actually coming up with a truly original idea. (That’s really hard work, trust me.)
So, once The Walking Dead became a hit, commercial directors’ phones started immediately buzzing.
Below are the best of the rest of the zombie commercials from recent years. Keep in mind that most of the zombie-related ads from recent years are just plain shit-awful.
2. FedEx (2011). Ad agency: BBDO Guerrero, Philippines.
3. Skittles (2012). Ad agency: BBDO Toronto.
4. Honda Civic (2012). Ad agency: RPA, Santa Monica.
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes.
- At a rally in NYC, trans New Yorkers asked for support from the broader LGBT community — something they haven't always gotten.
- Barack Obama took Malia to see a Broadway show and everyone is talking about how refreshed he's looking 😎