2. South Korea. Durex. “Love Sex.”
Adorable with a funny payoff.
Ad agency: Unknown.
7. USA. Trojan (lubricant). “All Shoke Up.”
Well well, a decent sex ad from ridiculously sex-repressed America.
Avila’s seductive cover of the 1957 Elvis song works perfectly here.
Online only, of course (‘merica!). And note the prominent wedding ring shot.
See two more spots in the campaign here.
Ad agency: The Joey Company, Brooklyn (represent!).
10. Argentina. Tulipan condoms with retardant control. “Enjoy longer.”
Due to BuzzFeed’s pain-in-my-ass lack of an “enlarge photo” feature, you may not be able to see the details of this funny ad. Interspersed between photos of a woman flagrante delicto are shots of unsexy thoughts (to a man). They include: gnomes, cockroaches, toenail fungus, the square root of 7, plumber’s ass crack, etc.
It’s the best condom I’ve seen in years.
Ad agency: Y&R, Buenos Aires.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.