2. South Korea. Durex. “Love Sex.”
Adorable with a funny payoff.
Ad agency: Unknown.
7. USA. Trojan (lubricant). “All Shoke Up.”
Well well, a decent sex ad from ridiculously sex-repressed America.
Avila’s seductive cover of the 1957 Elvis song works perfectly here.
Online only, of course (‘merica!). And note the prominent wedding ring shot.
See two more spots in the campaign here.
Ad agency: The Joey Company, Brooklyn (represent!).
10. Argentina. Tulipan condoms with retardant control. “Enjoy longer.”
Due to BuzzFeed’s pain-in-my-ass lack of an “enlarge photo” feature, you may not be able to see the details of this funny ad. Interspersed between photos of a woman flagrante delicto are shots of unsexy thoughts (to a man). They include: gnomes, cockroaches, toenail fungus, the square root of 7, plumber’s ass crack, etc.
It’s the best condom I’ve seen in years.
Ad agency: Y&R, Buenos Aires.
- Donald Trump claims Google's search engine was biased in burying bad news about his rival Hillary Clinton.
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.
- "Hamilton" pulled back the curtain on race and Broadway, but these actors show how far theater still has to go 🎭