2. South Korea. Durex. “Love Sex.”
Adorable with a funny payoff.
Ad agency: Unknown.
7. USA. Trojan (lubricant). “All Shoke Up.”
Well well, a decent sex ad from ridiculously sex-repressed America.
Avila’s seductive cover of the 1957 Elvis song works perfectly here.
Online only, of course (‘merica!). And note the prominent wedding ring shot.
See two more spots in the campaign here.
Ad agency: The Joey Company, Brooklyn (represent!).
10. Argentina. Tulipan condoms with retardant control. “Enjoy longer.”
Due to BuzzFeed’s pain-in-my-ass lack of an “enlarge photo” feature, you may not be able to see the details of this funny ad. Interspersed between photos of a woman flagrante delicto are shots of unsexy thoughts (to a man). They include: gnomes, cockroaches, toenail fungus, the square root of 7, plumber’s ass crack, etc.
It’s the best condom I’ve seen in years.
Ad agency: Y&R, Buenos Aires.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.