2. South Korea. Durex. “Love Sex.”
Adorable with a funny payoff.
Ad agency: Unknown.
7. USA. Trojan (lubricant). “All Shoke Up.”
Well well, a decent sex ad from ridiculously sex-repressed America.
Avila’s seductive cover of the 1957 Elvis song works perfectly here.
Online only, of course (‘merica!). And note the prominent wedding ring shot.
See two more spots in the campaign here.
Ad agency: The Joey Company, Brooklyn (represent!).
10. Argentina. Tulipan condoms with retardant control. “Enjoy longer.”
Due to BuzzFeed’s pain-in-my-ass lack of an “enlarge photo” feature, you may not be able to see the details of this funny ad. Interspersed between photos of a woman flagrante delicto are shots of unsexy thoughts (to a man). They include: gnomes, cockroaches, toenail fungus, the square root of 7, plumber’s ass crack, etc.
It’s the best condom I’ve seen in years.
Ad agency: Y&R, Buenos Aires.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign was reportedly hacked as part of what appears to be a broad cyber attack on Democrats.
- A federal court struck down North Carolina's voting restrictions, ruling they intentionally made it harder for black people to vote.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.