3. Via South Africa, funny TV spot for a 2-for-1 sale at Kalahari.com.
4. Speaking of sale ads, here’s a fun new commercial via Thailand.
5. Inspring idea for World Parkinson’s Day.
6. Ridiculously simple but very effective ad for The Guardian.
7. Funny commercial via the UK for Specsavers. The retailer has a history of producing hilarious ads.
8. Via France. Hey, money’s tight these days.
10. The greatest, most bizarre ad ever for a leaf blower.
…and, here’s the 5 Dumbest Ads of May.
- Donald Trump's pick to be commerce secretary, Wilbur Ross, admitted at his confirmation hearing he once employed an undocumented immigrant as a household worker.
- It's official: NASA announced that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gasses are to blame ♨️️🌍
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀