1. NIce girth on that hot dog.
Rather pathetically, nearly irrelevant RadioShack (aka, “The Shack”) has made a desperate grab for the Y Generation market.
The commercial, scored with “Blurred Lines,” Robin Thicke’s collaboration with Pharrell, and costumed with hot women in suggestive plastic clothing (just like his banned video), already has over 800,000 YouTube views. My guess is that those views will not transform into a large sales increase.
In the meantime: Enjoy the raging phallicism from the dirty old retailer.
4. Lips and Pill, perfectly PMS chip-matched.
5. Nothing suggestive here, please carry on.
- DNC Day 2: Bill Clinton took the crowd down memory lane, and then Hillary broke through a virtual glass ceiling 💥
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a church attack that killed a priest in northern France on Tuesday.
- 🍎📉: Apple's business is declining due to slowing iPhone sales, but the company is still making a ton of money.