1. NIce girth on that hot dog.
Rather pathetically, nearly irrelevant RadioShack (aka, “The Shack”) has made a desperate grab for the Y Generation market.
The commercial, scored with “Blurred Lines,” Robin Thicke’s collaboration with Pharrell, and costumed with hot women in suggestive plastic clothing (just like his banned video), already has over 800,000 YouTube views. My guess is that those views will not transform into a large sales increase.
In the meantime: Enjoy the raging phallicism from the dirty old retailer.
4. Lips and Pill, perfectly PMS chip-matched.
5. Nothing suggestive here, please carry on.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Year's Day has been captured, Turkish media report.
- At least 40 Democrats are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Prime Minister Theresa May will set out a "hard Brexit" plan during a speech about Britain leaving the European Union.
- Spencer's Gifts is getting flooded with criticism for selling "Grab America By The Pussy" shirts, which many say normalizes sexual assault.