1. NIce girth on that hot dog.
Rather pathetically, nearly irrelevant RadioShack (aka, “The Shack”) has made a desperate grab for the Y Generation market.
The commercial, scored with “Blurred Lines,” Robin Thicke’s collaboration with Pharrell, and costumed with hot women in suggestive plastic clothing (just like his banned video), already has over 800,000 YouTube views. My guess is that those views will not transform into a large sales increase.
In the meantime: Enjoy the raging phallicism from the dirty old retailer.
4. Lips and Pill, perfectly PMS chip-matched.
5. Nothing suggestive here, please carry on.
- A state of emergency was declared in Baghdad as protesters breached the fortified "Green Zone," home to most ministries and embassies in the city.
- President Obama zinged the media and the field of presidential contenders before dropping the mic at his final White House Correspondents' Dinner 🎤
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯