1. NIce girth on that hot dog.
Rather pathetically, nearly irrelevant RadioShack (aka, “The Shack”) has made a desperate grab for the Y Generation market.
The commercial, scored with “Blurred Lines,” Robin Thicke’s collaboration with Pharrell, and costumed with hot women in suggestive plastic clothing (just like his banned video), already has over 800,000 YouTube views. My guess is that those views will not transform into a large sales increase.
In the meantime: Enjoy the raging phallicism from the dirty old retailer.
4. Lips and Pill, perfectly PMS chip-matched.
5. Nothing suggestive here, please carry on.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.