1. This wonderful father posts photos of his son…
2. …and notes the reason why his son is bawling at that particular moment.
4. The amateur photography…
5. …mixed with the short, unemotional captions….
6. …equals internet brilliance.
8. Of course someday…
9. …the boy will find out about this.
10. That could be awkward.
Here’s the Tumblr, it’s less than a week old.
I like almost nothing, and I LOVE this. Bookmark it.
- Donald Trump on Sunday said that his comments about a problem in Sweden — were not about an event, but about a Fox News report 🇸🇪🙃
- Exactly 75 years ago today, President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed the executive order authorizing the internment of Japanese-Americans.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩