1. This wonderful father posts photos of his son…
2. …and notes the reason why his son is bawling at that particular moment.
4. The amateur photography…
5. …mixed with the short, unemotional captions….
6. …equals internet brilliance.
8. Of course someday…
9. …the boy will find out about this.
10. That could be awkward.
Here’s the Tumblr, it’s less than a week old.
I like almost nothing, and I LOVE this. Bookmark it.
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A group of UK Uber drivers have won the right to minimum wage in a case that could have huge implications for the "gig economy" 🚘
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀