1. This wonderful father posts photos of his son…
2. …and notes the reason why his son is bawling at that particular moment.
4. The amateur photography…
5. …mixed with the short, unemotional captions….
6. …equals internet brilliance.
8. Of course someday…
9. …the boy will find out about this.
10. That could be awkward.
Here’s the Tumblr, it’s less than a week old.
I like almost nothing, and I LOVE this. Bookmark it.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭