2. Dollar Giant, location unknown.
Well, sometimes you have adjust you tagline for legal reasons. For instance: Goodyear’s once was “The best tires in the world have goodyear written all over them.” But a competitor challenged it and won. So Goodyear decided to add “We say…” to the beginning of the slogan— which was a really stupid move.
Anyway, I like the birdseed type deviousness here, very evil.
3. Guactruck, Manila, Philippines.
I’ve seen that “If you’re waiting for a sign…”line a few times before, so nothing special.
However, that name identification layout is super smart.
To see more amusing local advertising, go here.
- The Dakota Access Pipeline will no longer cross under a river near the Standing Rock Sioux reservation, a major victory for protesters.
- The far-right candidate in Austria's presidential election has conceded defeat, obstructing the advance of the global populist movement in Europe.
- An armed man was arrested Sunday near a pizza spot named in a Hillary Clinton conspiracy rumor. Here's how "Pizzagate" was spread.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏