Oh GOD, those outfits.
Whelp, turnabout is fair play?
Interesting strategy for a campaign targeting gays. I’m assuming the ads wont be running in Field & Stream or Good Housekeeping.
As a straight man living in New York City, I find the ads mildly amusing, but I’m not the target.
Gays and lesbians — please weigh in in the comments.
Ad agency: R&R Partners, Las Vegas.
The couple is clueless to all the gay guffaws and snickers…
The straight man’s outfit would make any gay man throw up in his mouth a lot.
The least egregious of the four: the straight couple here looks normal.
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, prompting praise from pro-Trump unions.
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer dodged multiple questions at today's White House briefing on Donald Trump's false claim that millions of illegal immigrants voted in the election.
- White supremacist Richard Spencer rented space in Alexandria, Virginia, that he intends to use as a hub for the alt-right, sparking outrage and complaints from neighbors.
- And the 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture are: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," "Hidden Figures," "Hacksaw Ridge," "Manchester by the Sea," "Lion," "Fences," and "Hell or High Water" 🎥 🎬
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.