Gotta be at least one pedophilia-riffing ad.
3. Haywards pickles
4. Kindle Fire
Nazi youth burning books.
6. The National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children
The Queen, tinkling.
10. Cancer Research UK
It spells “BOOBLESS”
Horse Meat scandal.
13. Vicks thermometers
And, the winner.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister" and "Titanic."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲