1. Max Shoes
Stunningly simple way to advertise shoes, but it works.
2. Swiss Hemophilia Association
At the bottom of the back side of the page, the copy reads:
“For a hemophiliac this page is as dangerous as a razor blade.
Help those affected: www.shg.ch”
3. Penguin Multi Surface Cleaner
“Filth Has Nowhere To Hide.”
Smart and fun and original for the category.
I rarely like any McDonald’s ads.
This one is nice, though.
5. Seventh Moon Tattoo Shop
Via The Netherlands.
7. Toronto Crime Stoppers Ball
Here’s the print ad from the campaign.
9. Fox Movies
“No commercial breaks.
10. New Zealand Weather Service (The Winner For March)
They turned a billboard into a real-time weather update.
- At least 41 people have died in a suicide bombing attack on Istanbul's international airport, Turkish officials said.
- Brexit fallout: Leaders of the remaining European Union states will call for the UK's withdrawal to happen in an "orderly fashion" and quickly.
- Ready for the U.S. presidential election in November? It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed and you can register here 🇺🇸