1. Max Shoes
Stunningly simple way to advertise shoes, but it works.
2. Swiss Hemophilia Association
At the bottom of the back side of the page, the copy reads:
“For a hemophiliac this page is as dangerous as a razor blade.
Help those affected: www.shg.ch”
3. Penguin Multi Surface Cleaner
“Filth Has Nowhere To Hide.”
Smart and fun and original for the category.
I rarely like any McDonald’s ads.
This one is nice, though.
5. Seventh Moon Tattoo Shop
Via The Netherlands.
7. Toronto Crime Stoppers Ball
Here’s the print ad from the campaign.
9. Fox Movies
“No commercial breaks.
10. New Zealand Weather Service (The Winner For March)
They turned a billboard into a real-time weather update.
- The chairman of the National Governors Association said Trump has promised only criminals will deported and random spot checks won't be conducted.
- The trans sister of a Trump inauguration singer must be allowed to use the restroom that fits her gender ID, a judge ruled.
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝