1. Max Shoes
Stunningly simple way to advertise shoes, but it works.
2. Swiss Hemophilia Association
At the bottom of the back side of the page, the copy reads:
“For a hemophiliac this page is as dangerous as a razor blade.
Help those affected: www.shg.ch”
3. Penguin Multi Surface Cleaner
“Filth Has Nowhere To Hide.”
Smart and fun and original for the category.
I rarely like any McDonald’s ads.
This one is nice, though.
5. Seventh Moon Tattoo Shop
Via The Netherlands.
7. Toronto Crime Stoppers Ball
Here’s the print ad from the campaign.
9. Fox Movies
“No commercial breaks.
10. New Zealand Weather Service (The Winner For March)
They turned a billboard into a real-time weather update.
- Authorities are removing Dakota Access pipeline protesters blocking roads and camped on private property.
- Apple just unveiled lighter, thinner MacBooks with touch-sensitive panels for instant emoji access (and other uses) 💻✨
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀