2. Baygon Insecticide
The concept is interesting: bite them before they bite you.
But that visual is just a big NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE.
Also, Bee’s don’t bite.
3. SportsFit Gym
Can you read that word?
This is what happens when crazy art directors turn off their left brain, which is often.
4. Moscow Real Estate
Why the Hell did you turn my maybe future apartment into a stupid looking dog?
Anthropomorphization is rarely a smart move.
5. Cuprinol Paint
Speaking of Anthropomorphization…
This is just a really, really, REALLY dumb TV commercial.
Via the UK.
6. Le Poisson Restaurant
“We Orchestrate Fish.”
Amadeus Nope-zart (sorry).
7. Nothing A Good Moisturizer Won’t Fix…
STOP it, dumb art directors, PLEASE…STOP.
8. And The Dumbest Exploitation Of the Pope Vote Goes To…
9. World Environment Day
Creative Director: So, we need a visual, PDQ.”
Art Director: “A pregnant tree?”
Creative Director: “Done. Let’s get sushi.”
See anthropomorphization comments above.
10. “TAKE THAT, LADY SNACK.”
Hahaha, dumb and sexist, a maxi-combo.
Here’s February’s Dumbest Ads in the World.
- India's telecom authorities have ruled against Free Basics, Facebook's controversial plan to offer free but limited internet.
- BuzzFeed News has identified a second member of the ISIS execution cell led by "Jihadi John."
- The New Hampshire primary, the second voting contest of the U.S. presidential nominating season, is on Tuesday.