1. I’m…Strangely Turned On by This Ad…
What a fun ad for respiratory disease! Which is such a hilarious topic!
Another example of: Art Directors Gone Wild!
2. Baygon Insecticide
The concept is interesting: bite them before they bite you.
But that visual is just a big NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE.
Also, Bee’s don’t bite.
3. SportsFit Gym
Can you read that word?
This is what happens when crazy art directors turn off their left brain, which is often.
4. Moscow Real Estate
Why the Hell did you turn my maybe future apartment into a stupid looking dog?
Anthropomorphization is rarely a smart move.
5. Cuprinol Paint
Speaking of Anthropomorphization…
This is just a really, really, REALLY dumb TV commercial.
Via the UK.
6. Le Poisson Restaurant
“We Orchestrate Fish.”
Amadeus Nope-zart (sorry).
7. Nothing A Good Moisturizer Won’t Fix…
STOP it, dumb art directors, PLEASE…STOP.
8. And The Dumbest Exploitation Of the Pope Vote Goes To…
9. World Environment Day
Creative Director: So, we need a visual, PDQ.”
Art Director: “A pregnant tree?”
Creative Director: “Done. Let’s get sushi.”
See anthropomorphization comments above.
10. “TAKE THAT, LADY SNACK.”
Hahaha, dumb and sexist, a maxi-combo.
Here’s February’s Dumbest Ads in the World.
- Turkey hopes to ease tensions with Russia after it shot down a Russian warplane earlier this week. The countries have differing accounts of the incident. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria, the AP reports. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›