“The fact is, a woman wasn’t meant to change a flat tire.”
No, she was meant to break her back bending over and staring at it, hoping it would fix itself.
Wifey, Is your face “a magnet alluring enough to draw him right home night after night?”
If not, either buy our soap, or chop your fucking telephone pole down.
3. Oh those scare quotes.
4. Read caption under spider woman. That’s just vile.
5. Another one from Chlorodent. Ha, she can’t breathe.
Yes, just because you wait on him hand and fucking foot, “do something soft and young and special for him.”
“…SIDE-STEP THE TRAGEDY THAT OVERTAKES SO MANY WIVES…”
8. “EVEN WHEN THEY CHEATED ON ME. EVEN WHEN THEY BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF ME” (1969 ad)
9. That little “scientist” drawing is hilarious.
Two Male jeans ads from 1969.
The women are topless, both photos have been edited for this post.
These adverts — making models pose nude next to the shittiest beatnik-y poetry even written — are pretty much the most humiliating ad-crimes against women I’ve ever seen.
11. Here’s even more of these terrible ads:
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- As a bitter civil war in Yemen shows no signs of stopping, nearly 14 million people are struggling to feed themselves every day.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰