2. And since then we’ve obsessed over every time the hand touches a soccer ball.
4. It did this.
5. It reminded everyone that it is still the one and only hand of God.
6. It told haters to be quiet.
7. It was very serious and thoughtful.
8. It also acknowledged the powers from above.
9. And they both had a little chat.
10. It branched out into other sports.
Because, why not?
11. It hung out with Maradona’s father and it was adorable.
12. And was just happy.
13. SO. DAMN. HAPPY.
14. Yup, still number one over here.
15. It gave confidence when Argentine players most needed it.
Because the hand of God has been there too.
16. And was solemnly not happy with what was happening on the field.
17. It was always polite and says hi to all its fans.
18. “Over here, I’m the hand of God, nice to meet you.”
19. And it’s hard not to die of excitement if it ever points at you.
20. It knows how to let loose and celebrate.
21. But also feels all the feelings.
22. It proved to everyone that soccer is where it belongs.
It’s like soccer balls are attracted to it or something… Magnetic connection!
24. Who’s number one? This hand over here.
25. After all these years, it is still cool as hell.
26. You’re the best, hand of God, you’re the best.
27. End of this discussion.
- Hidden from public view, there's a parallel legal universe that empowers corporations to bend countries to their will, an investigation reveals.
- Mexican music legend Juan Gabriel has died at 66. The singer was known for his mariachi tunes and ballads on love and heartbreak.
- Britney, Beyoncé, and a secret committee: 16 things you never knew about the MTV VMAs (on tonight at 9 ET) 🎵📺