All bulges are ranked and measured on a scale of zero to five David Beckhams. Every soccer bulge was analyzed by a team of experts which then gave the number of Beckhams it deserved.
11. The ‘You Need To Pay Close Attention’: Lionel Messi.
Why it’s important: Although most of the times Messi hides in jerseys and shorts that are way to big for him (Why Lio? WHY?), this bulge is unavoidable. Also, Argentina plays with white shorts, so hello there.
Side-note: What is Lio trying to say with his post goal hand gesture?
Bulge Rating: 1/2 out of 5 David Beckhams.
Bulge Rating: 1 out of 5 David Beckhams.
Bulge Rating: 1½ out of 5 David Beckhams.
Bulge Rating: 2 out of 5 David Beckhams.
Bulge Rating: 2½ out of 5 David Beckhams.
Bulge Rating: 3 out of 5 David Beckhams.
5. The ‘I Look Good Off The Field Too’: Sergio Ramos.
Why it’s important: Sergio Ramos is ready to take your breath away at any given time. But besides that, a soccer player’s bulge that looks fantastic in jeans deserves extra consideration, especially when they are salmon colored and so fitting. Keep doing what you’re doing Sergio.
Bulge Rating: 3½ out of 5 David Beckhams.
Bulge Rating: 4 out of 5 David Beckhams.
1. The ‘Likes To Show Off’: Mario Balotelli.
Why it’s important: ‘If you’ve got it, flaunt it’ people sometimes say and Mario definitely gets that saying. Known for his fantastic moves on the field and extravagant life off of it, these purple briefs are impossible to not stare at. You win Mario, you win.
Bulge Rating: 5 out of 5 David Beckhams.
And a special thank you to the Bulge Master who inspired this post:
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- At least nine people have been killed after a fire broke out during a warehouse party late Friday night in Oakland, California.
- A public health expert says President-elect Mike Pence's resistance to needle exchanges during Indiana's HIV outbreak last year is the direct result of systemic failure.
- "I'm 21 so you can have it back!" This 23-year-old got her lost ID back in the mail, along with a hilarious thank you note 💌😂