2. A vintage Apple monitor stand they can slip their phone into to relive simpler times on the World Wide Web.
5. A rechargeable electric lighter that requires no flame, making it also windproof and a whole lot easier to use outside.
7. A pair of aerating wineglasses that'll win over even the most snobbish wine drinker in your life (who you know is not here for a gimmick).
8. A hand-built ceramic statement mug they can stare longingly at while they sip their morning coffee.
13. A 2019 Hobonichi Techo planner book that'll induct them into the cult following of this chic Japanese brand.
17. A subscription service that'll mail unique spices to their door every month so they never get sick of their own cooking.
22. A pistachio pedestal so your snack-happy friend has a place to store their discarded shells while they eat.
23. A motion lamp that puts a fun twist on the beloved lava lamp — perfect for the wacky/nostalgic person in your life.
24. A "tic-tac-trivet" — that's a tic-tac-toe board that doubles as a trivet, if you're stumped — so they can protect their beautiful tables from getting stained with cup rings while gaming.
25. A children's denim apron for the parent who's having a hard time getting their kiddos in the kitchen.
26. A guitar amp key holder for the shredder in your life who has much better luck holding onto a pick than a pair of keys.
39. And a monthly service that'll send a box of handcrafted miniatures and mysterious historical documents to subscribers — perfect for your history-junkie friend.
Some reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.