We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A cable-knit throw blanket that's fit for all seasons.
2. A soothing home spray blended with bergamot, thyme, eucalyptus, lavender, and ylang ylang to freshen up your linens.
3. A sturdy bedside shelf (or "BedShelfie") that clamps onto your siding for easy access to all your most-used accessories.
4. A pair of cozy jersey pillowcases that you'll be grateful for as winter rolls (pummels?) in.
5. A set of adjustable bed risers to create a ton of extra storage space under your bed (a true miracle for anyone running out of places to throw their shoes).
6. Speaking of which: oversized drawers for under your bed that you can use to store your shoes or out-of-season clothing.
7. An adjustable reading clip, the cheaper and just-bright-enough alternative to a floor lamp.
8. A wrinkle-free, luxury sheet set that tens of thousands of Amazon customers (really, look for yourself!) are raving about.
9. A pair of "lazy bed" glasses, so you can read a book or have a clear shot of the TV without having to get off your back.
10. An adjustable laptop stand that's perfect for gaming or breakfast in bed.
11. A pack of adhesive light sensors you can attach to your bed (or inside your drawers, if you have a storage frame) for better visibility in the middle of the night.
12. A half-moon wedge pillow made of memory foam to support your back and side while you doze off.
13. A deep-pocket mattress topper that'll give you an additional layer of heavenly support while protecting your mattress.
14. A beside caddy to hold your reading materials and prevent piles from accumulating.
15. A pack of LED string lights that give off a surprisingly tasteful warm-white glow.
16. A bedside water carafe so you can stay hydrated throughout the night (and patiently await your posh Architectural Digest spread).
17. A pack of bed-sheet suspenders (grippers that keep your linens from slipping off the mattress) that'd leave Larry King utterly shook.
18. A cooling gel and memory-foam pillow perfect for profuse night-sweaters — no need to constantly flip your pillow over to the "cool side" (or regularly visit the laundromat, for that matter).
19. And a sheer canopy for anyone who's ready to make their bed the true ~event~ in their room.
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.