We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
1. An activated Japanese charcoal toothbrush, great for your gums and Instagram clout.
2. A wake-up light that simulates a sunrise and plays nature sounds — a far cry, or chirp, from your default ringtone.
3. A glazed Hasami porcelain mug that you'll use religiously and also request to be buried with.
4. A honeycomb-style drawer organizer, because half the battle of every morning is finding your other sock.
5. A rare commuter mug that delivers on its promise to keep your bev hot (or cold) all day long.
6. A towel warmer to make you feel like you're at a spa every time you shower — except you're actually in your apartment and your roommate is threatening to kick down the bathroom door if you don't get out in the next five mins. :)
7. A splurge-worthy bar of peppermint soap even a millennial will look forward to using in the shower.
8. A minimalist drip coffee maker that looks like it could be the subject of a forthcoming Pixar short. @PeteDocter? Pls call me.
9. Tree-free toilet paper, so you don't have to think about the environment going to shit.
10. An unfussy pair of polyester slippers to keep your feet warm as you zombie walk to your pot of coffee.
11. A fog-resistant mirror so you can proceed with your post-shower grooming without delay.
12. A brightly colored pineapple to hold all of your miscellaneous items and take your mind off of the silverfish you just saw scaling the bathroom wall.
13. A tube-wringer, because squeezing out that last tiny bit of toothpaste can be incredibly rewarding, wow!
14. A mug with a stainless-steel infuser and lid, perfect for loose-leaf tea heads.
15. A compact snap-lid bento box, so you can book it out the door with your leftover breakfast when that "where r u" text hits.
16. A bathtub caddy tray you can rest a book or coffee mug on like you're a god or Frasier.
17. A razor holder that will grip to glass, tile, marble — you name it!
18. A subscription to Goby, an electric toothbrush company that will save you big bucks by delivering new brush heads to your doorstep every few months.
19. A classic, non-ticking(!) bedside alarm clock you won't want to toss out the window.
20. A Bluetooth speaker you can bring in the shower with you and hear very well.
21. A mini waffle maker that will get you back in the swing of sit-down breakfasts, or just make you deeply nostalgic for your dorm days.
22. A portable cupholder with suction, so you can be fully caffeinated by the time you step out of the shower.
23. An unglazed teapot with bamboo and stainless steel details — so beautiful you'll forget the tea you're drinking is trash.
24. A coffee bean–shaped ice cube tray you can pour coffee into — basically the only acceptable scenario for using the phrase "cool beans!"
25. A toothbrush holder that attaches to your mirror, because you're gagging at the thought of where your orphan brushes have been.
26. A notepad for organizing the day's to-dos — conveniently designed for the digital age.
27. A mug that will heat up your donut — sooo extra, but also, how good does a warm donut sound rn?
28. A shower curtain that will actually prevent mold and mildew from developing.
29. An arm-gripping sofa table, so you don't have to leave your couch for your nutritious breakfast of two donuts.
30. A spearmint, anise, and clove mouthwash that will change your mind about mouthwashes.
31. An instant coffee subscription that will SOAR above the low bar you have set for all instant coffee products on the market.
32. A durable and simple toothbrush holder with three compartments to tidy up your current grooming situation.
33. A mini fridge you can access from your bed when you don't have enough strength to walk to the kitchen and grab the cold brew.
34. A deceptively tiny space heater that gets the job done. Removing the covers from your body and facing the world will become far less brutal during the winter months.
35. A mirror that will make you look like someone who is having a great time being awake.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.