20 Home Products Under $20 That'll Majorly Upgrade Your Space
Big change for pocket change.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An understated, frameless square mirror — because mirror, mirror on the wall, which one has the fairest price of them all? (This one does, no doubt.)
2. An essential oil diffuser to create a calming atmosphere and help you forget you live with a very farty dog.
4. A pan organizer that is just as much an investment in your day-to-day productivity (think about all the time you waste digging for the right pan!) as it is in making your kitchen look picturesque.
5. Some traditional floating shelves, because when in doubt about what to do with empty vertical space: shelves!
6. A kitchen sink caddy that'll hold all your most-used supplies and create some semblance of order in your most chaotic little nook.
8. A chubby soap pump that looks like it has arrived from the future to tell you that washing your hands is still recommended.
9. A memento shadow box, if you're not exactly a sentimental type but *do* want something to remember all of the shows and games you've attended by.
10. An egg cup, the surprising breakout star of Call Me By Your Name and your soon-to-be favorite breakfast vessel for idyllic summer days.
11. A portable Bluetooth speaker that sounds a helluva lot better than the laptop speakers you've gotten used to using.
12. An LED plug-in night light, if you'd like enough light in your room to make it to the bathroom in the middle of the night without stubbing your toe.
14. A live plant that you don't have to worry about showing up on your doorstep in a barely alive state.
15. A tiered shower caddy, because you've never particularly enjoyed lining your shampoo bottles and soaps on the floor of the shower.
17. An elegant marble-style throw blanket that'll look enviably good wrapped around the arm of your living room chair (hygge, here you come).
18. A set of vintage-style botanical prints you can frame for a super-affordable and stylish addition to your drab walls.
19. A multi-tier stainless steel clothing rack that'll finally give the pants on your floor a permanent (and space-saving) home.
20. And a magazine rack, if your current mode of organizing reading materials (pushing them underneath your bed) is no longer sparking joy.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.