We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pleated, long-sleeve dress so you can feel like you just stepped into the Mrs. Maisel universe, without the comedy of errors.
2. A pair of wool winter mittens that could probably be priced three times higher and you'd nod your head like, "Yep, that checks out!"
3. An eyeshadow palette with 18 bold, blendable shades you'll love...without a shadow of a doubt.
4. A festive peppermint-stripe jumpsuit, because why should we let candy canes have all the fun?
5. A fleece V-neck pullover for that big "I just wanna be comfy" winter mood.
6. A premium pair of aerators to give that cheap-o vino of yours one helluva boost.
7. A faux-fur teddy bear jacket that you can definitely pull off this winter.
8. A cord wrap for your perpetually knotted-up electronics.
9. A massage ball that'll make you wonder, Wait, am I actually...amazing at massages? (Probably not, but this ball is!)
10. A 10-pack of sheet masks to make you incredibly indecisive about which nourishing material to glob on your face (Chidi is shook).
11. A headband that won't look entirely strange if you choose to wear it at the gym or dressed up at a holiday party.
12. Legendary Ladies: 50 Goddesses to Empower and Inspire You to give readers of all ages their feminist awakening.
13. A pack of wool socks that'll probably sleigh you.
14. Some support patches to ease the discomfort of wearing heavy-ass earrings.
15. A dermatologist-recommended acne cleanser that might give you some pretty amazing before-and-after photos.
16. This mini wireless printer, which proves not all printers have to look clumsy and consume your entire workspace.
17. A pair of booties that'll be with you for the long haul.
18. A coffee cleanser stick (and scrub!) if you're looking to incorporate some beans in every part of your day.
19. A coconut lip scrub that'll leave you with incredibly soft and moisturized lips.
20. A surge protector with six pivoting outlets to enable your gadget-hoarding tendencies.
21. An oversized cable-knit beanie that'll mask how miserable you are being caught in a winter storm.
22. A pair of leggings with fleece lining for the person who is literally always cold.
23. And a cape that is also a blazer — or is it a trench? Unclear! But when you look this good who needs labels?
Some reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.