20 Cool Kitchen Products You Actually May Not Have Seen Before
A Memphis cookware set, Dracula garlic chopper, and other kitchen goods that'll have you like 🧐.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of plates with built-in slots so you can solve the age-old problem: how do I hold my plate, wineglass, and text the crew with just two hands?
2. A mini crumb bug vacuum — the only bug, in fact, you'll be relieved to see on your kitchen counter after leaving a mess behind.
3. An upright spiral fruit basket that'll give you art *and* smart vertical storage in one shiny package. As I always say, when life gives you lemons, it's time to spiral!
4. A silicone safeguard if you've simply had it up to here (*points to the brim of pot*) with getting boiling pasta water all over your cook top.
5. A pair of aerating wineglasses for giving your cheap wine a big boost. And yourself: a much-needed Friday night activity.
7. A pie bird which, let's be clear, won't be totally foreign to a *certain* generation. But if you're a millennial: This'll prevent filling spillage, soggy bottoms (*Mary Berry voice*), and splitting.
8. A tip-out tray for your cleaning supplies, if you have those false drawers under your sink that aren't pulling much weight.
9. A "Rebin" — that's a 100% recycled plastic bin for your recycling — to make your paper corner as tidy as possible in the lead-up to recycling day.
10. A Dracula garlic chopper so you basically don't have to make any direct contact with the odorous ingredient. The only thing to fear is your breath (itself).
11. A set of "lid masters" to snugly stack all the stray lids cluttering your kitchen cabinets (and falling on you every time you open the door).
14. A foldable cutting board so you can dump your sliced veggies right into your pot when you've finished.
15. An "Angry Mama" microwave cleaner that'll make you the opposite of an Angry Mama when you see how pristine the inside of your appliance is.
16. An adjustable plastic bag rack to solve that small (but irritating nonetheless) problem of bags folding in on themselves while you're trying to scoop food.
17. An adjustable measuring cup which'll mean one (or several) less things to wash after handling — every measurement needed is right in this one handy contraption. Plus: its rotating plunger will easily eject sticky ingredients like PB to save you the headache.
19. A two-sided cutting board (your new best eco-friendly friend) for the freedom to choose between a juice groove and a clever phone slot.
20. And linen wraparound mitt to give yourself the gift of minimal burns while transporting hot cookware.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.