28 Cheap Accents To Bring Out The Best In Your Tiny Bedroom
Cheap but classy.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pack of indoor/outdoor decorative lights that'll provide a surprisingly tasteful warm-white glow in your space, when the harsh lighting — made worse by being in tight quarters — simply won't do.
4. A macrame mirror, that'll make your space look much bigger (and boho-ier, quite frankly) than it actually is. The power of mirrors!
5. A Japanese-style ceramic planter that'll fit perfectly on your window sill when you've run out of floor.
6. Also window sill friendly: A small Greek column to display your air plant in like a Cultured Person.
7. A mini tapestry that'll make a big impression. (One that is not, your decor looks awfully cramped in this space!)
8. A set of geometric jewelry trays to encourage yourself to stay organized — there are fewer places to hide clutter in a small space, after all.
9. A cross-pattern linen cushion cover, because when your bed is 75% of your room, you might as well invest in some throw pillows.
10. Or, a satiny pillowcase that'll give you decor *and* keep you cool at night and bedhead-free in the morning.
11. And a faux-fur throw blanket to round out your bed accents. (It doesn't get much cozier than this, folks!)
12. A sleek mag rack to show your reading material a lil' respect, rather than cluttering your floors (which are already in short supply).
15. No-glue privacy film for a bit of privacy (and prism fun) where you need it most. (Especially useful if your room is more of a makeshift bedroom with windowed doors.)
16. A contemporary floating wall shelf you can use to display your vinyl or magazines. Again: not on the ground!
18. A floating shelf — with an emphasis on the "floating" — that actually conceals every trace of hardware to create the illusion of levitating books. A much more viable option than getting a free-standing bookcase, I'd say!
19. A round marble-style dry erase board for the best kind of decor: the kind that reminds you to get stuff done.
20. Similarly: An outdoorsy cork board with tree push pins — if you don't buy this, well...you can take a hike!
21. A set of geometric coasters that — just guessing here — will probably look a lot better than having cup rings all over your nightstand.
22. A house-shaped tissue box, because when your room is small, everything — even your tissue box — is on display. Meaning: everything should be treated as decor.
23. A pair of bookends you've gotta hand it to — they're practical and intriguing. The winning recipe for a smart storage solution.
25. A set of vintage-style botanical prints you can frame for a super-affordable and stylish addition to your drab walls.
28. And a steel wall grid to organize your photos, cards, and reminders. (Upbeat phrases not required — but perhaps you'll be riding the high of your organized AF room.)
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.