Just 25 Beautiful Things Under $30 To Buy Yourself This Fall
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A globe tabletop mirror with built-in storage so you have all your getting-ready stuff in one place.
5. A microwave- and dishwasher-safe mug for your reluctant pivot back to hot (non-cold brew) coffee.
11. A geometric terrarium container to provide you with something out of the ordinary to showcase your succulents and air plants.
13. An insulated, messenger-style tote bag that'll encourage you to start bringing your own lunch to work.
16. A comprehensive and beautifully illustrated coffee-table book tracking the trends of 20th-century design.
17. An electric toothbrush set that'll make your bathroom counter look almost as beautiful as your pearly whites.
21. A brightening diamond peel-off mask, because you *Donna Summer voice* work hard for your money and deserve a mask that looks and feels amazing.
22. A set of geometric coasters that — just guessing here — probably look a lot better than having coffee and wine rings all over your table.
23. An avocado planter, because you're looking to incorporate the miracle fruit in every aspect of your being.
Looking for more beautiful goods? Look no further:
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.