We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A globe tabletop mirror with built-in storage so you have all your getting-ready stuff in one place.
2. A minimalist fabric-shade table lamp to bring a little zen into your space.
3. An angular pen and pencil container that's a piece of art on its own.
4. A (silent, FWIW) decorative wall clock, because the time is now to finally buy one.
5. A microwave- and dishwasher-safe mug for your reluctant pivot back to hot (non-cold brew) coffee.
6. A wooden wireless charging pad to quickly and stylishly give your iPhone some juice.
7. A cable-knit throw blanket that's fit for all seasons.
8. A ravishing Dachshund scarf if having an actual pup sit on your lap for warmth is not an option.
9. An iPhone and Apple Watch stand to bring some order and pizzazz to your office setup.
10. A mini countertop garbage can that's surprisingly chic.
11. A geometric terrarium container to provide you with something out of the ordinary to showcase your succulents and air plants.
12. Or, a vintage wooden stand with glass planter bulbs if you're aiming for a wackier quadrant.
13. An insulated, messenger-style tote bag that'll encourage you to start bringing your own lunch to work.
14. A lambswool turtle neck you'll want to live in this season.
15. A pair of natural agate bookends that'll make reading more magical.
16. A comprehensive and beautifully illustrated coffee-table book tracking the trends of 20th-century design.
17. An electric toothbrush set that'll make your bathroom counter look almost as beautiful as your pearly whites.
18. A "U"-pouch perfect for storing your coins, keys and other loose items when you head into town.
19. A multi-tiered jewelry stand for easy access to your favorite accessories.
20. A pack of vintage-y mini notebooks that come with blank, lined, and graphed interiors.
21. A brightening diamond peel-off mask, because you *Donna Summer voice* work hard for your money and deserve a mask that looks and feels amazing.
22. A set of geometric coasters that — just guessing here — probably look a lot better than having coffee and wine rings all over your table.
23. An avocado planter, because you're looking to incorporate the miracle fruit in every aspect of your being.
24. A pack of LED string lights that give off a surprisingly tasteful warm-white glow.
25. And a crescent-moon mirror that you'll be over the moon about.
Looking for more beautiful goods? Look no further:
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.