1. Some American lugers competing in Sochi have complained recently about a Canadian PSA that criticized Russia’s anti-LGBT propaganda law with a cheeky take on luging.
“The games have always been a little gay. Let’s fight to keep them that way,” quipped the Canadian Institute of Diversity and Inclusion.
2. In an attempt to assuage lugers concerns that everyone thinks their sport is gay, Jimmy Kimmel recommended some different positions which he hopes will help clear the air for good.
9. Watch the whole segment here:
- US Republicans are working overnight trying to finalize a deal that'd allow their Obamacare replacement plan to pass in the House.
- A top Democrat said there's "more than circumstantial evidence" that Trump's campaign colluded with Russia during the election.
- London police say eight arrests were made in connection to the Parliament attack. At least three people died and 29 others were injured.
- A 4-month-old golden retriever named after Joe Biden got to meet and even lick the former vice president at the Capitol today 🐶❤️